Amazon Light, my thoughts

56cbr600rr

Supporting
Reaction score
IMG_3603.jpegIMG_3602.jpegIMG_3601.jpegIMG_3604.jpegIMG_3605.jpegIMG_3606.jpegI picked this light up recently from Amazon solely for the purpose of growing Chaeto.

I wanted to retain a decent finished look, and not just use a bulb and hood from Home Depot. This light works perfectly on the back of my innovative, marine, 40 wide, and looks like it belongs. It comes with goose neck mount, manual control and remote control. It does 4-5 different color options. Has a wifi option to for a little extra $

At a depth of about 10 inches of water it measures over 130 par.

$49 bucks for a nice supplemental light. There is also a freshwater version.

View attachment 80629View attachment 80630View attachment 80631View attachment 80632View attachment 80633View attachment 80634I picked this light up recently from Amazon solely for the purpose of growing Chaeto.

I wanted to retain a decent finished look, and not just use a bulb and hood from Home Depot. This light works perfectly on the back of my innovative, marine, 40 wide, and looks like it belongs. It comes with goose neck mount, manual control and remote control. It does 4-5 different color options. Has a wifi option to for a little extra $

At a depth of about 10 inches of water it measures over 130 par.

$49 bucks for a nice supplemental light. There is also a freshwater version.
Looks awesome. Do you know if it’s full spectrum? How has it been working thus far?

Pic right now. It’s only on at night. image.jpg

I think it’s full spectrum, but not 100% sure. Grows CHAETO like it’s a weed. I have to thin it out every 3-4 weeks.

Back