Amazing customer service!

jake270

Reaction score
Walked into the shop today and saw that Red Sea now makes a protein skimmer. Started talking with an employee about getting one as I Have had an issue with an eshopps protein skimmer purchased from these guys last Easter, just never could get it to skim. Well one of the managers chimes in and says bring it in, it should be working we’ll swap it out and go from there. I was blown away, they took care of it no questions asked. Can’t complain with that one bit. Thanks again guys, things like this will make me be coming back.

My experience completely. This is my local “go to” LFS when I have more technical questions, looking for a bit more choice in equipment, need an HONEST answer vs what I want to be told.

Not to mention they always have like 5-10 people working at any given time so you never have to wait for help.

I went here after hearing good things and it’s been very up and down for me. I’m hoping things play out well by the end of the week as I really liked the store and would love to make this my go to LFS.

Back