Go Back   Home > Atlanta Reef Club Forums > Trading & Selling > Drygoods & Livestock
Register / Join the ARC Community Chat Gallery MemberMap Forums Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Visit all of our sponsors

Please review the forum rules before posting in the For Sale forums. Specifically:
  • You must be an ARC Member to post new threads in this forum. You do not need to be an ARC Member to reply to other people's threads.
  • No commercial sales
  • No illegal activities
  • You must set an asking price
  • No comments in sales
  • Please limit to weekly bumping
  • Threads are set to automatically close after two weeks of no activity.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 7:07 PM   #1
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

City: Locust Grove
State: GA
Corals for sale. Some high end frags. Something for everyone.

Time to clear up the frag racks. My frags are always very good size. Most of the frags are a couple of inches. Some would sell some of the frags as colonies. You will not be disappointed. I am located in Locust Grove. South of Atlanta. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

4 Very Large Shawn Bennett Tort frags from $50-$75. Some are colony sized. Smallest one is a couple or few inches. Largest ones are over 4 inches. One of the frags is pictured.

2 ORA Miami Orchid frags available. Mother colony in picture. $25 each.

1 large ORA Miami Orchid frags. At least 4 inches. $30

1 A. Solitaryensis "Tyree Limited Edition". Very nice tabling acro. Very similar to the Efflo. It is fully encrusted to the frag rack. Mother colony in the photo. $35

1 ORA Montipora spongodes frag. $15

1 Acropora Validia $10

2 really cool tri-color acros. No name frags but they are pink, purple, and green. Very nice. $20

1 Yellow porites frag. Small. It is still growing on the plug $10

2 Pink Pocillipora frags. Pretty decent sizes. $10

2 Pink Birdsnest colonies. I really need to get rid of these. One is about 6 inches across and has some mushrooms growing in it. The other is about 4 inches across. They are taking up a lot of room in my tank and I need the space. The mother colony is beautiful and has a purple hue to the polyps. Very pretty. I will let these go for a reasonable offer as they need a new home where they are not stuck in a corner. I have included a photo of one of them. I am embarrassed to even show the picture. They need some TLC.

1 RPE small colony. I picked this up in a trade and I am not much of a zoanthid/polyp guy. Has at least 20 polyps. $25.

2 fungia corals available. Nothing special as far as color. $5 each. They were both bread in the tank.

Unmounted pink birdsnest frags. Large pieces $5 each.

Very large Neon Green Star Polyp frags $5 each. Most likely will just cut them from the tank when you pick them up.

I will be around all weekend except for Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

Please excuse the lack of photography skills. My nine year old daughter had to show me how to download the pictures from the camera.

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas.
Attached Pictures
File Type: jpg IMG_5117.jpg (87.6 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5096.jpg (41.4 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5103.jpg (70.7 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5110.jpg (77.9 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4020.jpg (67.2 KB, 213 views)

Old 12-17-2009, 7:27 PM   #2
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

City: Kennesaw
Making the trip to atl any time soon? Would love the RPE's whatever pic 3 is and Tri color. I would make the trip but can't drive cause of surgery.

Old 12-17-2009, 7:36 PM   #3
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

I may make a trip into town in the very near future. I actually can next week for sure. I am supposed to be going to see Rit's stuff and I believe that he live in town.

Old 12-17-2009, 7:40 PM   #4
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TChristman View Post
I may make a trip into town in the very near future. I actually can next week for sure. I am supposed to be going to see Rit's stuff and I believe that he live in town.
Well if you are meeting Rit next week I live near him so I'm sure I could get there.

Old 12-17-2009, 7:49 PM   #5

City: Acworth
Other Interests: My cars
Uh!
That changes everything! Now I will need to think again. Lol

Old 12-17-2009, 7:59 PM   #6

City: Lawrenceville
Send a message via AIM to Thanh386 Send a message via Yahoo to Thanh386
I believe to pick up 2 fungia a long while ago. The rock producing more?

Old 12-17-2009, 8:43 PM   #7

City: Douglasville
What light set up is on your tank? The color is nice

Old 12-17-2009, 9:48 PM   #8

City: Woodstock
Other Interests: Cave/Scuba Diving, Tattoos, Music, Auto Racing, Hockey
Tim: You know I want a Benett's. PM Sent.

Old 12-18-2009, 6:45 AM   #9
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Yes Than the rock have produced a few more. I have three or four in there now as well as the big one. They just keep reproducing. I am going to return the PMs in order that I received them.

Tim

Old 12-18-2009, 7:00 AM   #10
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Just to answer some questions from everyone. I am going to be in the Marietta area on Monday and will bring the frags with me then if that is more convienent for you. If I have never had a transaction with you before I would like to receive payment through paypal. The last time I brought frags to the meeting I had some no shows. Actually I will not complain since I sold them all at the meeting anyway. I hope that you understand. I will be around the computer for most of the day today and will be home after 2 today if anyone is interested in driving in the rain.

Thanks.

Old 12-18-2009, 7:31 AM   #11

City: Woodstock
Other Interests: Cave/Scuba Diving, Tattoos, Music, Auto Racing, Hockey
Thanks for the response Tim, Cya tomorrow.

If you've never bought frags from Tim before I do have to say that they are most generous in size..

Old 12-18-2009, 7:41 AM   #12
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

City: Atlanta
Send a message via AIM to RedEDGE2k1
PM sent on a Bennett Tort

Old 12-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #13
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Payment sent for a Shawn Bennett Tort

Old 12-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
ARC Member
ARC Member

ARC Super Moderator

City: Suwanee
Other Interests: Diving, Motorcycles...
Hey Tim, long time! If you've never bought/traded with Tim before, dont hesitate. He is very generous with his frags.

Interested in the TLC birdsnest and A. Solitaryensis. Lmk what'cha want for them.

Thanks,

Raj

Old 12-18-2009, 1:41 PM   #15
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Raj, one of these birdsnests would do great in your 10 foot tank. It grows very fast. They are not as bad as I make them out to be but they are not up to my standards either. How about $20. That is about what a frag would cost and you are getting a colony of about 6 inches. Let me know what you think and thank you for the kind words. I need to get to another meeting but it seems that I always travel on days before or during meetings.

Old 12-18-2009, 2:01 PM   #16
ARC Member
ARC Member

ARC Super Moderator

City: Suwanee
Other Interests: Diving, Motorcycles...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TChristman View Post
Raj, one of these birdsnests would do great in your 10 foot tank. It grows very fast. They are not as bad as I make them out to be but they are not up to my standards either. How about $20. That is about what a frag would cost and you are getting a colony of about 6 inches. Let me know what you think and thank you for the kind words. I need to get to another meeting but it seems that I always travel on days before or during meetings.
Sounds good to me! I'm sure it's doing just fine..I'll get it colored up and happy in no time!

Let me know when you're coming up this way and I'll meet up with you.

Oh, I want A. Solitaryensis "Tyree Limited Edition" too.

Well, try and make it out to some meetings next year. I'll actually get to sit back and enjoy them next year..watch the new guys sweat it out

Old 12-19-2009, 9:12 AM   #17

Other Interests: SCUBA, Riding my Harley, Extreme Travel, my Daughter & Husband, Catering
PM Sent

Old 12-19-2009, 10:46 AM   #18
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

I have responded to all of the PMs in the order that I have received them (I think). I will update what is left tonight. I am meeting several people on Monday in Marietta. I prefer paypal payment up front if this is a first time transaction. Thank you.

Old 12-19-2009, 2:03 PM   #19
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Update to the following

4 Very Large Shawn Bennett Tort frags from $50-$75. Some are colony sized. Smallest one is a couple or few inches. Largest ones are over 4 inches. One of the frags is pictured. Two left. The two largest ones are gone.

2 ORA Miami Orchid frags available. Mother colony in picture. $25 each.

1 large ORA Miami Orchid frags. At least 4 inches. $30 SOLD (Pending to Mufret)

1 A. Solitaryensis "Tyree Limited Edition". Very nice tabling acro. Very similar to the Efflo. It is fully encrusted to the frag rack. Mother colony in the photo. $35 SOLD (Pending to Mockery)

1 ORA Montipora spongodes frag. $15

1 Acropora Validia $10 SOLD (Pending to Thanh386)

2 really cool tri-color acros. No name frags but they are pink, purple, and green. Very nice. $20 SOLD Both pending Abrorreef and Scube Diva

1 Yellow porites frag. Small. It is still growing on the plug $10

2 Pink Pocillipora frags. Pretty decent sizes. $10

2 Pink Birdsnest colonies. I really need to get rid of these. One is about 6 inches across and has some mushrooms growing in it. The other is about 4 inches across. They are taking up a lot of room in my tank and I need the space. The mother colony is beautiful and has a purple hue to the polyps. Very pretty. I will let these go for a reasonable offer as they need a new home where they are not stuck in a corner. I have included a photo of one of them. I am embarrassed to even show the picture. They need some TLC. Pending to Thanh 386 Skriz

1 RPE small colony. I picked this up in a trade and I am not much of a zoanthid/polyp guy. Has at least 20 polyps. $25. SOLD Pending to Mockery

2 fungia corals available. Nothing special as far as color. $5 each. They were both bread in the tank.

Still have a few things available. Will see everyone Monday for delivery. Thank you all for your patience.

Tim

Old 12-19-2009, 3:58 PM   #20
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

Thanks Tim, I can't believe the size of the Bennett Tort I got for $50. Let's be honest, I stole a colony from you dude!

You might want to look into an Interceptor treatment on your system, I noticed red bugs all over my Tort when I got it home today. I dipped it and all is now well.

Closed Thread