Go Back   Home > Atlanta Reef Club Forums > ARC Sponsors > Premier Aquatics
Register / Join the ARC Community Chat Gallery MemberMap Forums Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #61

City: Norcross
State: GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrilla View Post
I'll Swing By Tomorrow... I'm Looking For A Cube Or Pod... Anyone See Any Specials On Those?

Darn, Some Things Have Popped Up Today And I Wont Be Able To Swing By... And I Was Really Looking Forward To Coming By And Making My Purchases...

Old 05-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #62

City: Woodstock
My two wrasses were eating yesterday as soon as I put them in the tank. Then they went and hid the rest of the evening. This morning I was worried about them but when the tank lights came on they were out and about, ready to eat again. I'm so excited! I got some super fantastic deals. Altogether I feel like I made out like a bandit. Half off on 2 wrasses and 18 snails, and I won 2 door prizes (someone gave me their ticket when they left......). Way cool.

Old 05-03-2009, 2:39 PM   #63

City: Cumming
Other Interests: Travel, gardening
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
My two wrasses were eating yesterday as soon as I put them in the tank. Then they went and hid the rest of the evening. This morning I was worried about them but when the tank lights came on they were out and about, ready to eat again. I'm so excited! I got some super fantastic deals. Altogether I feel like I made out like a bandit. Half off on 2 wrasses and 18 snails, and I won 2 door prizes (someone gave me their ticket when they left......). Way cool.
The cardinals and flame angel I bought yesterday are doing fine (in different tanks) and eating today as well!

I did go back - got my fox coral. And zoanthid, mushrooms, a yellow clown goby and a kole tang.

Good thing this sale was only 2 days - we would have broke the bank!

Old 05-03-2009, 5:52 PM   #64

City: Woodstock
I didn't go back today ("Thank God" says my wallet!). My 2 wrasses are actually out swimming around with thier tankmates now. (I didn't QT them. I know.....I know......). They have eaten several times and are almost acclimated to their new tankmates already. I'm so psyched! And the snails I picked up are called Banded Trochus snails. I was told their "street name", which was "Black Footed Snail" by Cappuchino Bay. The only other time I've ever seen these guys was when I bought some at Cap Bay years ago. They are the only snails I know that can actually flip themselves back over if they fall off upside down. They seem to have an extra long foot and can turn back over on thier own. Only kind of snail I'd have in the aquarium besides nassarius and stomatellas.

Old 05-03-2009, 6:40 PM   #65

City: Dallas
Other Interests: Motocross and Crimson Tide football
I went on the spur of the moment with my daughter today... very busy in there.
Got 2 PJ cardinals (to complete my trio) who are doing well in QT right now and a cleaner shrimp. Also picked up a nice trach brain, and an acro (birdsnest).

Some free phytoplankton and a free reference book on corals was nice too.

I ALMOST took advantage of one fantastic deal (though I would use it for my FW crew)... buy an Emporer powerfilter ($79.99) and get a free 55g tank! Now that's a killer deal!

Last edited by cr500_af; 05-03-2009 at 6:45 PM.

Old 05-04-2009, 8:26 AM   #66

City: Kennesaw
Other Interests: Basketball, video games, driving
It was good to see all the Premier guys, Patrick, Kyle, and I can't forgot Kevin from Brightwell. Good to see you all.