Go Back   Home > Atlanta Reef Club Forums > Trading & Selling > Drygoods & Livestock
Register / Join the ARC Community Chat Gallery MemberMap Forums Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Visit all of our sponsors

Please review the forum rules before posting in the For Sale forums. Specifically:
  • You must be an ARC Member to post new threads in this forum. You do not need to be an ARC Member to reply to other people's threads.
  • No commercial sales
  • No illegal activities
  • You must set an asking price
  • No comments in sales
  • Please limit to weekly bumping
  • Threads are set to automatically close after two weeks of no activity.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 5:58 PM   #1

City: Lawrenceville
State: GA
Other Interests: SCUBA, Kayaking, whitewater snorkeling, irish car bombs
FS: 20/20 setup w/ stand and canopy

I bought this setup a while back and tweaked it a bit and then had no time for two tanks. It is a 20 gallon with dual overflows and a closed loop system. Each overflow drains to one side of the sump. The sump has a refugium on the left and a skimmer section on the right. The middle is the return compartment. The closed loop has a center feed and three returns with locline. The sump return and closed loop both run off of Quiet One 3000 pumps. I has about a month of use on it. The other's age is unknown. The canopy has 4 retrofit T5s with icecap reflectors and workhorse ballasts. The age of the light setup and bulbs is unknown. The canopy is cooled with 11 fans. Yes, 11 fans. One on each end of each bulb and three in the top. The refugium has a cf bulb in an aluminum cone reflector. The stand has a power cord in smurf pipe that is wired into GFI outlets. There is also a DJ power center in the stand. There is about 25 lbs of base rock. The sump still has the sandbed in it and will need to be cleaned up. Everything was working when I stopped using it. The canopy does need to be screwed back to one of the hinges, about 5 minutes work. You only need a skimmer, sand and a little bit of rock to seed the base rock and you are set.

Price $350
Will not part out
First come first served

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kirk/My%20Documents/Downloads/cherry%20fish%20tank.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kirk/My%20Documents/Downloads/fishtankmore/cherry%20fish%20tank%202.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kirk/My%20Documents/Downloads/fishtankmore/cherry%20fish%20tank%203.jpg[/img]

Last edited by KRB; 01-25-2009 at 6:04 PM. Reason: pics didn't show up

Old 01-25-2009, 6:04 PM   #2

alright I can't upload pics. give me a minute

Old 01-25-2009, 6:08 PM   #3
Atlanta Reef Club Member
ARC Member

City: Acworth
send the pics to mustangcaleb@aol.com and ill post them for you

Old 01-25-2009, 6:11 PM   #4

Old 01-26-2009, 5:06 PM   #5

I will throw in an ASM mini G skimmer that has never seen water as it damaged during shipping and they sent me a replacement Octopus. The damage is a small chip where the cone meets the main chamber. It is easily remedied with a little super glue gel. perfect fit for the skimmer chamber as the pump sits under the skimmer body. Any takers?

Closed Thread