View Full Version : Guess who just got box seats - SEC Game!

EANDREWS
11-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Boooya Sal Booya Marky Mark!

Buddy just called with extra tickets, you dawg fans stop hatin'

GO BIG ORANGE!

ReeferDawg
11-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Dawg fans hope you win. I think you will, actually. LSU is very overrated and very beatable. If the UT that played against UK shows up you're in trouble, though. :lol:

Skriz
11-30-2007, 12:45 PM
LSU is only overrated compared to the SEC. Remember when we destoryed them for the SEC championship?

I have no love for UT, so GO TIGERS!

cmjazz
11-30-2007, 1:22 PM
Yeah, If Tennessee wins, then the SEC is all messed up. Not that it is already. Best team for SEC isn't in it. If Tenn wins you'll be sending the lowest rank team (out of the 4, if you include FLA) to the Sugar. That's F'ed.

cmjazz
11-30-2007, 1:22 PM
We Need A Playoff!!

DrNecropolis
11-30-2007, 2:45 PM
I am hoping OK beats mizzou and who else was it..West VA that would put UGA in th NCS...or something like that..

EANDREWS
11-30-2007, 3:48 PM
Good Ainge or Bad Ainge will determine it cause we will be able to run with Foster or throw INTs with Ainge

cmjazz
11-30-2007, 4:11 PM
I am hoping OK beats mizzou and who else was it..West VA that would put UGA in th NCS...or something like that..

W.Va losing to Pitt will be like App. St. beating Michigan twice!.. In a row. The same year. Better odds of being hit by lighting.

My guess is Ohio St. and WVa will play.

DrNecropolis
11-30-2007, 6:12 PM
I can still wish and dream though,right?

EANDREWS
12-03-2007, 8:08 AM
It was a great game but once again Foster does his thing for 50 yds and Ainge ruins it with a stupid pass into double coverage. how many time do you hear "CHECK OFF THAT SAFETY THEN LOOK DOWN FIELD"

just a rookie move by a senior player

Skriz
12-03-2007, 10:43 AM
W.Va losing to Pitt will be like App. St. beating Michigan twice!.. In a row. The same year. Better odds of being hit by lighting.

My guess is Ohio St. and WVa will play.

so...did you get tagged with lightning? :shades:

As badly as Tenn played, LSU barely beat them...I hope they bring their "A" game to the BCS!

DrNecropolis
12-03-2007, 11:11 AM
I was wondering about that lightning also, I know it rained last night but I didn't hear thunder....

cmjazz
12-03-2007, 2:30 PM
yeah, but didn't account for a dislocated finger. Take out the best player out of a team and most will fail (oregon, ok, wva, etc.) Would have been LSU too, but MVP player of the game (Ainge) picked up the slack.

Skriz
12-03-2007, 4:41 PM
yeah, but didn't account for a dislocated finger. Take out the best player out of a team and most will fail (oregon, ok, wva, etc.) Would have been LSU too, but MVP player of the game (Ainge) picked up the slack.

just one finger? Tebow played with a broken hand! :)

Taking out a key player definately changes the game though!!