View Full Version : Koralia 2: FS

Jgoal55
09-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi All,

I have a brand new koralia 2 that I used for 1 day....i then upgraded to a koralia 3.....I was going to return it to Drs. Foster and Smith which is where I bought it but I figured I'd see if anyone on here wants it first......that way I save myself the trouble of having to ship it back (yes, im that lazy) and you save yourself the shipping costs......anyway, I have the receipt and everything is in its orginal packaging so if anyone wants it let me know....

price new on Drs. F&S is $37.99 and that's what I would get back from them.....it costs me $3.00 to ship it back to them so whoever wants it for $34.00 can have it.....and you save yourself the shipping.....

If i dont hear from someone by the end of the week I'll go ahead and ship it back on Friday.....

Thanks,
Jorge

sammy33
09-05-2007, 12:29 AM
I'll take it. PM Sent

wbholwell
09-05-2007, 7:34 AM
If Sammy backs out for any reason, please put me second in line.

Thanks

Jgoal55
09-05-2007, 1:35 PM
ok....second in line you are.....but I think Sammy has a small obsession with these pumps so you may be out of luck....

I have to admit, they are doing awesome in my tank.

JJW
09-05-2007, 2:17 PM
FYI, the company that manufactures Koralia stopped making them recently due to a patent lawsuit by Tunze. If you check everywhere, they are all back ordered because of this.