View Full Version : macon or cochran reefers are u comming near alphretta

blind1993
08-07-2007, 1:23 PM
well like the title says. is anyone from that area come near me since someone in that is area is generous enough to donate me a lighting system but i can not go there. so could u guys help out a young kid who wants corals plz. and i could pay a little for the drive if u want. thz in advance.

jessezm
08-07-2007, 1:35 PM
I make it as far buckhead a few days a week.

blind1993
08-07-2007, 1:37 PM
i know my mom is there at least once a month for work let me ask her when she is there and get back to u. thz for being so kind.

jefft
08-07-2007, 2:03 PM
It's 50 miles to Cochran to my house. If someone could get it to my place tonight or tomorrow morning I could tag team it to my meeting with Big D at Blue Planet at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. Tiffany at BP may let me leave it there if a hookup can't be made, but I'm retired and adding an extra hundred miles to my driving budget isn't practical at this time to go it. I don't mind the traveling I'm doing for Christy, because her Hubby is doing his duty for this country as many of us have done.

blind1993
08-07-2007, 2:09 PM
thz for the offer but mapledretta is busy and said he cant get it anywhere and it would need it to be picked up from his/her house. but thz for the offer anyways.