View Full Version : Sponsor Information - Introduction

Bimmerman
12-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi everyone!

We recently purchased Blue Planet from Joe and Tiffany about 3-4 months ago. Since then we have rearranged the store, added several new tanks, increased the inventory on dry goods, fish and coral. Our biggest addition is that we now carry an assortment of fresh water fish, supplies for them, and offer full aquarium installation and maintenance.

Several ARC members have already stopped by to check out the store and have been very welcoming. If you have not had a chance, swing by and check us out. We generally get fish in on Tuesdays and Thursday.

We are offering all ARC members 10% off our entire in inventory (excludes on sale items). Please "like" us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Planet-Aquariums/145993078779139

We are currently working on our website, it should be up in a couple of weeks. I will update you guys when it goes live.

Here is a little info about the store:

Our current address (one exit from the old store):
2118 Jodeco Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30252

We are located off of HWY 75 exit 222.
Coming north take a left, go across the bridge and we will be on your right about a 1/4 mile next to the 15th street Pizza.

Coming South take a right, we will be on the right about a 1/2 mile next to 15th Street Pizza.

Our new store hours are :

Tuesday 11-5
Wednesday 11-5
Thursday 11-7
Friday 11-7
Saturday 10-6

We look forward to seeing you, if there is anything we can help you with or something you need please let us know!

Brian @ Blue Planet
770-914-FISH (3474)
brian.standish@reefandbeyond.com

MikeW
12-08-2011, 4:11 PM
Hey buddy, glad to see the sponsorship went through. I will swing back in this weekend.

1mbrews8
12-08-2011, 5:41 PM
Good to see a store "closer"!

scruggs1
12-08-2011, 6:19 PM

+1 :thumbs:

Bimmerman
12-08-2011, 7:51 PM

Thanks guys, we are pretty excited ourselves.

We are trying to keep a wide variety of live stock and have accounts with multiple whole sellers so we can get just about anything that is available. If you are in the store and do not see something you want let us know, in most cases we can have it within a few days, some times the next day!

We are always open to suggestions as well!

1mbrews8
12-08-2011, 10:43 PM
get some rare stuff! :o)

Bimmerman
12-08-2011, 10:54 PM
get some rare stuff! :o)

You have something specific in mind? We have had some pretty good stuff lately, most of the higher end stuff I order when requested but can get it most of the time within a week or less.

Some cool semi-rare fish we have had lately are:

Signal Goby
Purple Tang
Sohal Tang
Queen Angel
Blue Spot Rays
Bariene Tang
Cross hatch pair
Mappa puffer
Flame Wrasse
Scott's Wrasse

Wally
12-08-2011, 11:15 PM
I work about 6 exits away. Glad to see the store is back up and running. See Ya Soon!

CodSack
12-09-2011, 1:07 AM
You should have a 20% off sale tomorrow and I'll bring some of my buddies. You might know them, Franklin, Grant, Jackson, Lincoln and George.

Hey Buddy it's Wayne, good to see you on here and I like what you've done to the store.

Bimmerman
12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks, Wayne. If you guys make it out today I'll see what we can do. :)

I may have meet some of them already, I have had so many people stop in and introduce themselves its going to take me a while to remember everyone.