View Full Version : I was able to add two more members to the met list

mapleredta
06-19-2011, 7:42 AM
Wannaplayatlanta (Jessie) - It was great to meet you and your wife. You have an INCREDIBLE tank and no doubt it in mind a tank of the month in the near future! Again, I am sorry for not being able to get the GBTA off the rock for you.:doh:

James Cook- Thank you for the awesome Onyx clowns. Remarkable price for such a beautiful fish. You went so far as to make sure they will take to a bta for me. Now THAT, that is customer service!

The girlfriend and I were on the road at 6am yesterday morning. I finally got the clowns in the tank at 2:45. :eek:

John Wright- Thank you for coming to take my female clown off my hands. She was probably lost without her RBTA to sleep in. Hope the frogspawn does well for you too!

wannaplayatlanta
06-19-2011, 7:46 AM
Yes sir, it Ws great to meet you to also.

Maybe we will get to see your tank soon. And thanx for the compliments on the tank

mapleredta
06-19-2011, 7:50 AM
Yes sir, it Ws great to meet you to also.

Maybe we will get to see your tank soon. And thanx for the compliments on the tank
It's a long trip, I can assure you that. LOL After seeing yours, you'd be highly disappointed in mine.

wannaplayatlanta
06-19-2011, 8:05 AM
Well maybe I will make it that way soon. We work in macon some so it is def a long drive

mapleredta
06-19-2011, 8:06 AM
Well maybe I will make it that way soon. We work in macon some so it is def a long drive
Yup. SmallBlock is down here as well. We're 45 minutes south of Macon.

wannaplayatlanta
06-19-2011, 8:38 AM
Maybe good long Friday nite trip soon. Did u find the sherriff guy I told u about with the mp10 es

mapleredta
06-19-2011, 8:50 AM
Maybe good long Friday nite trip soon. Did u find the sherriff guy I told u about with the mp10 es
Already bought it. :D

wannaplayatlanta
06-19-2011, 8:59 AM
Good deal