View Full Version : Dr.G's - Who we are ? What we do ?

Dr.G's
04-10-2011, 8:12 AM
Dear Colleagues:

First and foremost I thank you for reading this thread, as I will introduce myself and my company to the ARC.

Dr.G's Marine Aquaculture is a Florida Family Business, we are small but we produce high quality products at great prices.

All of our sources are US and a few Canadian. We buy all supplies from local vendors, making sure we benefit their business and their families.

Our products have strict quality control and we are proud to be know in Florida for our great products and great prices.

We do compete with the "big guys" which many bring their products pre-packed from China, thus benefiting Chinese corporations.

We produce and pack our products in South Florida, benefiting our local US economies.

We now have the opportunity to offer our splendid products to our neighbors in the Great State of Georgia.

We are shipping overnight to the LFS to ensure the freshest and best products arrive in the hands of our customers.

We thank you for your patronage and invite you to try our products, which are all proudly made in the USA.

Live Feeds include :Fresh Live Phytoplankton & Live Rotifers.

Aquarium Additives include: Phosphate Remover , Nitrate Remover, Red Slime Algae Controller , Activated Carbon , Chemical Media Filter , Magnesium , Iodide & Strontium / Molybdenum.

Frozen Fish Foods include: Gut Loaded Mysis Shrimp , Gut Loaded Brine Shrimp , IQF Silversides , Pacific Krill , Vitamin Enriched Bloodworms , Omnivore blend & Hervibore blend.

We have a unique Medicated Frozen Fish Food line and they include: Anti-Parasitic , Anti-Bacterial and De-Wormer - "All Reef and Invertebrate Safe".

We invite you to ask for our products at your LFS, give us a try, you will be back for more.

Many Thanks

Dr.G's

twocute2b4u
04-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Dr. G,

Do you have any product comparison's? I would love to see how your products compare to others that manufacture in other countries. I'd much rather support locally, so does anything that you use come from other countries, or is the product manufactured here?

Thanks in advance,
Denise

Dr.G's
04-17-2011, 5:53 AM
Dear Denise:

Yes we actually grow our Live Feeds (Live Phytoplankton, Live Rotifers, etc) at our Facility in South Florida.

We are fully certified by the State of Florida for Aquaculture.

Our products are packed to order, so they leave the culture vessels when a Store places an order, packed within 2 hours and either delivered by our vehicle to the LFS or shipped overnight by UPS, this ensures the freshest and best product reaches our customers.

Furthermore we "do not", add any binders, preservatives, additives, emulsifiers or thickeners to our Phyto or Rotifers, they are as Mother Nature intended them to be, all Natural and Live.

I will start new threads for each product, so I can explain each of our products.

We thank in advance all ARC members for supporting our products.

Many Thanks

Dr.G's

andregarcia_73
04-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Looking forward to reading on your deworming/antiparasitic foods.

tito
04-18-2011, 10:28 AM
these is a real good product . A+ i use these in my tank and will not used anything else .

Hnguyen
06-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Dr. G,
Do you have a list of LFS in the Atlanta area that carries your products? I've tried looking on your website and on your sponsor forum with no luck.

Thanks,
Hoang

Dr.G's
06-05-2011, 6:15 AM
Dear Hoang:

Presently the LFS carrying our products are:

Pure Reef

Pets Unlimited &

Creation Reef & Aquatics

If you want any product that they may not have in stock, they will order it for you.

We appreciate your support and thank you very much !

Dr.G's