View Full Version : Tank and MH ballasts 4 sale

Markv
07-19-2005, 4:47 PM
Time for me to do a little late summer cleaning. Work's been, well, a lot of work and time, so I have had to slim my hobby down to two tanks. Gotta get rid of some stuff.

I have the following for sale:

PFO DUAL 400-watt standard metal halide ballast(used only 6 months)----- $100

2 PFO 250-watt metal halide single ballasts(used 3 years) ----- $50/each

120 gallon MRC brand acrylic tank, reef-ready with a single center overflow that has a single 2" drain. Blue background.Never used. I may store it in my brothers basement for future use, because I like this tank a lot. I'm not a big fan of having dual overflows taking up space, so the singe large size drain overflow is cool. I was hoping to set this tank up, but finances and time haven't allowed me to build a stand and get the rest of the needed gear. Asking price $350 OBO.

I'm going to rummage through the garage and see what else I can get rid of. At this point, my reef crap is taking up 60% of my garage storage space, which is a pain. I wish I had a basement or a big attic.

I live 2 miles from Aquarium Showcase, so I can meet people there. I can also send pics if needed. Send me an email @ mvanderwal@gmail.com, if you are interested or have any questions.

ares
09-09-2005, 11:36 AM
pmed and emailed you