View Full Version : Corals FT/FS

06-28-2007, 7:18 PM
Hello all. I posted the Kenya trees some time ago, but didn't get back to everyone between tests,a car wreck and surgery it fell to the back of my mind. Sorry!

I have large Kenya trees and some small ones available if anyone is interested. I would say the largest one is between 4 and 5 inches tall.

I also have 2 frags of pink with green tint on the edge clove polyps. One has 9 polyps and one has about 14 polyps on them.

I also may be able to get one of my new shrooms of a rock if any one is interested. They are very pretty. I bought them in Ohio and brought them home with me about a month ago.

I'm looking to trade for some zoanthids or shrooms. i'm interested in almost anything that i can keep under my PCs in my nanocube. I'm in Athens. Sadly I can't make it to meetings since Tuesday nights are not exactly convenient so they would have to be picked up here in Athens.

clove polyps
you can some of the smaller kenya trees here:

Ms. K
06-28-2007, 10:03 PM
I have a few shrooms I can trade or I can pay cash. I'm interested in those clove polyps. PM me with a price. I don't have any pics of my shrooms, but I have several varieties if you'd like to come by and take a look before I move next week.

06-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I'd be interested in trading for shrooms. would you want the big frag or small one? they grow really fast. these are actually the original frag i got from aquarium outfitters, they actually grew under this bit of rock and popped it off! i was thinking for price $8 for the small, $12 for the big one.