View Full Version : Invite to museum night

marinecurious
03-13-2011, 8:15 PM
Hi everyone!

My school (Chestatee Academy in Hall County) and marine biology class will be having a museum night this Tuesday from 5-7. Each class will have some museum exhibits to showcase what we have been learning. There are a wide range of exhibits... French cuisine, creative solutions (building things that people need), puppetry, step, wildlife habitats, gardening, radio station, CSI, fashion, etc. If you live in the area, you might enjoy seeing this STUDENT LEAD endeavor. You could come see our struggling, but hopeful tank and offer advice first hand:yes:.

Again, I have to thank Chris at Fish Scales for his unending support and patience. Also, Randy!!!! Rjrgroup spent half of his day on Saturday catching some allusive chromis, bringing them to me, and helping me with the tank!!! I have a ways to go, but these guys are keeping me going.:D

Ralph ATL
03-13-2011, 9:01 PM
That's awesome!

rjrgroup
03-16-2011, 1:50 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I hope everything went well and the kids enjoyed themselves.
Hope are the new fishies and corals?

marinecurious
03-16-2011, 9:38 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I hope everything went well and the kids enjoyed themselves.
Hope are the new fishies and corals?

It was great. The fish are a big hit!!! They seem to make Lenny (lawnmower blenny) get out and about more. Thank you so much for all your help! You're welcome to come by anytime.