View Full Version : FS: Two 48" 2x65W PC w/moonlights

Darold
06-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Hello everyone. My friend has a 75g tank. He currently has a single Current USA 48” 2x65w + 2 moonlight lighting fixture. He decided to go reef, and bought another one in order to double his lighting. Instead of using two of these, after ordering the second fixture, he decided to go with T5’s. So, now he has two lighting fixtures he cannot use.

Here is a link to more info on these lights:
http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_lighting_powercompact_compact-fluorescent_current-usa_satellite_sunpaq_fixtures.asp?ast=&key=

These sell for $150 at the local fish store, but can be had online for 99 + shipping. He wants to sell the new one for $100 even, and the one he used for only two weeks for $80. If you want to pick both of these up, he could sell them both for $150 (the same price he paid for a single one). Basically, its buy one, get one free.

Unfortunately he does not want to deal with shipping, so this will only be available locally in Atlanta. If you lived far outside Atlanta, it may be possible to meet ½ way.

The used lights are working perfectly. The moonlights on them are perfect for a 75g, and have a nice white look to them.

If you have any questions, PM or e-mail me. I am often online and you can IM me at “darolds email”.