View Full Version : Black & White Heniochus FS

thbrewst
11-05-2010, 9:35 PM
I have a B&W Heniochus for sale. He is in great condition. Has become incompatible with some of his tank mates so I need him gone. I've already removed him from the main tank.

I've failed miserably at taking pictures of him (I don't know how you all do it) but he looks exactly like this (http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+25+242&pcatid=242) except he has an extended 'streamer' on his dorsal fin. He is ~4". Never been sick, neither have his tank mates.

$20 or open to trades.

Happy to send the pics I have if you would like to see them.

EnderG60
11-05-2010, 9:52 PM
coral safe?

thbrewst
11-05-2010, 9:54 PM
He was at first, but started nipping at my Acans recently.

thbrewst
11-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Anyone interested? I don't want to leave him where he is for too long. He doesn't seem to hate it as he is eating and swimming around, but I would prefer him to be re-homed and don't really want to take him to a LFS. Here are some pics of him. Sorry about the quality...

musicalocean
11-08-2010, 9:42 PM
I'll take him..come pic whatever you like out of my tank & we can frag it for ya. Have quite a bit to choose from. I'm just not that experienced in fragging nor have the proper tools. I have several torches, frogspawn, hammer, giant shrooms ect sps as well..& zoas
Can you come tomorrow? It takes me about 30 mins to get to atlanta from my house.
Address is
545 Cole Creek rd
Dallas, GA 30157
Call me whenever you want as I'm a nightowl & get up as early as 6;30 free all day tomorrow except for going to the meeting..
thanks
Jody

thbrewst
11-08-2010, 9:47 PM
I'll take him..come pic whatever you like out of my tank & we can frag it for ya. Have quite a bit to choose from. I'm just not that experienced in fragging nor have the proper tools. I have several torches, frogspawn, hammer, giant shrooms ect sps as well..& zoas
Can you come tomorrow? It takes me about 30 mins to get to atlanta from my house.
Address is
545 Cole Creek rd
Dallas, GA 30157
Call me whenever you want as I'm a nightowl & get up as early as 6;30 free all day tomorrow except for going to the meeting..
thanks
Jody

Pending to another user. If it falls through I'll try and coordinate with you.

Enjoy the meeting. I have to miss it.

musicalocean
11-08-2010, 9:53 PM
LMK ok :) would love to have him/her..Is there anything at the meeting you need me to pick up for you since you cant go?