View Full Version : WTB: Lots of Xenia to start B/W themed Nano

Darold
05-12-2005, 4:46 PM
I am going to start a fun project. I want to create a black and white themed 2.5g monopoly tank. I will let Xenia fill the entire tank (as white as possible), with black sand. I also plan on putting a few Dwarf Zebra Hermits in there as well. This tank has a small custom hood on the way. I might even add more lighting if the Xenia demands it.

I am going to see how well of a nutrient exporter Xenia is. Therefore I hope to gain as much as possible to begin with. I am looking for bright white pulsing Xenia. Not sure if this is called pompom or if it is pulsing that I am looking for. I will be willing to pay a decent amount of money for a large stalk of Xenia. I have attempted to get this before, but it has always shriveld when I had to do major aquascaping in my other tank.

I really desire to make this tank look perfect. Please e-mail me at dgcole@emory.edu if you have some Xenia to sell, even if it is only a little bit. I plan on collecting as much as I can afford soon.

I have a few minor corals I would be willing to trade if you will only consider trading. Unfortunately I am still growing out my other tank, and really would prefer to pay cash.