View Full Version : Shout out to Eric B!!

gnashty
08-01-2010, 9:20 PM
Eric came over today about 3pm, just left a little while ago....my 72" T5 fixture is mounted inside the lid of my canopy and was not too secure or safe - he took the time to do it the way I should have done it in the first place and now I have no fear of the fixture falling in the tank..

UV had a leak too and he helped me get that squared away since i havent been able to use it since I bought it.

Thanks a ton Eric!! :yay:

mods - if this needs to be moved to the lounge, so be it.

Atlanta Aquarium
08-01-2010, 9:21 PM
+1. Eric is a great guy!

AndyMan
08-01-2010, 9:25 PM
Pity I missed a master at work... next time I won't come home to find a honey-do list waiting for me

gnashty
08-01-2010, 9:27 PM
Pity I missed a master at work... next time I won't come home to find a honey-do list waiting for me

We were bummed you couldnt make it over but it was a killer DIY session....followed by taco night

LilRobb
08-01-2010, 9:27 PM
Yeah, Eric is the man.
Half my stuff wouldn't be working without him...

gnashty
08-01-2010, 9:28 PM
When you leave I am adopting him :D

DrNecropolis
08-01-2010, 9:45 PM
Eric is one of the most valuable members we have.. He is always willing to go above and beyond to help anyone!! Truly a person I am proud to call a friend!

Smoothie
08-02-2010, 9:20 AM
Eric is one of the most valuable members we have.. He is always willing to go above and beyond to help anyone!! Truly a person I am proud to call a friend!
You took the words right out my mouth Doc. Eric's a great guy