View Full Version : NEW (sorta) MODERATOR announcement

LilRobb
07-26-2010, 10:08 PM
t is with great pleasure that I have the honors of re-introducing Jeremy Maneyapanda (jmaneyapanda) back into a more active role in this club.

Jeremy has invested uncountable hours in shaping this forum and club to its current state.
He not only has a wealth of knowledge to offer that seeks comparison in this club, he is also passionate about this hobby and will go every extra mile to educate our members and help them with their problems.

Being passionate (and this is true for every of our forum members) always also means a good ground for a discussion and eventually a heated debate.

I would just like to take this opportunity of reminding everyone on these forums that HOW we treat each other here makes the club so successful and keeps us growing.

There are very few "rules" or "laws" that we have to abide to when building our reef tank, and there are many ways of achieving the desired results - many will be successful - others won't.
Many of the not-so-very successful ways will only rear their ugly head after some time - this is when (and only NOW I am referencing Jeremy again) our veteran members, with many years of successful reefkeeping experience become the true asset to this club.
While most of the things should definitely be questioned to be understood - please keep in mind, there is a person on the side of the keyboard that is just as passionate as YOU about the subject or he would not spend hours on this forum. Listen him/her out and raise your concerns - but the bashing we have seen with some users will NOT be tolerated towards no one!

Enough of my talk about forum netiquette - let's welcome Jeremy, he will actually be replacing myself as a moderator on this forum.
My ventures are leading me back to Europe, I will remain an active part of this great forum but the work of a moderator will now last on someone else's shoulders, and I am happy to say - I am proud to say Jeremy will be my successor.

Thanks from my side go to my fellow moderators, Acroholic (Dave) and cr500_af (Barry) and the entire BOD team - a great group of people and true leaders of this club.

Having said all this - do members in foreign countries get a discount for their membership fees?
J/K

Happy reefin' y'all!

rolo65
07-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Boo for you leaving!!!!......yay for jeremy!!!!

And no matter what....Germans don't say y'all......hahaha!

Smallblock
07-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Hate to see you go robb it was nice meeting you bud!! Lets go jeremy

Smoothie
07-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Sweet!
Still sad you are physically leaving us Rob. Stay in touch man.

Fish Scales2
07-26-2010, 11:17 PM
:headbang::headbang::headbang:We are not worthy!!!!!

jmaneyapanda
07-26-2010, 11:26 PM
Ive just made a call to a very important person, informing them that Robb was leaving and here was his response:

YouTube- Hasselhoff crying

Assault
07-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Boo for you leaving!!!!......yay for jeremy!!!!

And no matter what....Germans don't say y'all......hahaha!

Ditto!

Acroholic
07-27-2010, 12:01 AM
The party's over people! Panda back in the House!

Smoothie
07-27-2010, 1:01 AM
The party's over people! Panda back in the House!
The party now gets turned up to 11

Dave Green
07-27-2010, 6:35 AM
Yay Jeremy!

Yay Boo Rob!

roundman
07-27-2010, 7:32 AM
Yea thanks Panda for coming back.

Boo Hate to see you go.

mapleredta
07-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Welcome back.

brianjfinn
07-27-2010, 12:13 PM
The party now gets turned up to 11

:up:

jmaneyapanda
07-27-2010, 1:54 PM
Its on.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn205/jmaneyapanda/7784_punchwomanintheface.gif

LilRobb
07-27-2010, 2:06 PM
Its on.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn205/jmaneyapanda/7784_punchwomanintheface.gif

Let me ban you while I still can...

jmaneyapanda
07-27-2010, 2:08 PM
Let me ban you while I still can...

YouTube- Nick Fury (Hasselhoff style) performs FALCON PUNCH