View Full Version : Two Damsels, one Clown looking for good home

mwitten
05-02-2005, 2:42 PM
I have two damsels and a rather old and somewhat tattered clown looking for a good home (free). They have been in a separate tank since I got them as part of another deal in January.

All 3 are in excellent health and are very sturdy. They are pretty agressive, and when I tried to give the clown an anemone, it kept stealing its food. The clown also has black marks on its stripes which, after considerable research and isolation, have been determined to be marks caused by rocs or something (may have bonded with the Zoo's), but are NOT disease related.

I am trying to tear down this aquarium, and they are the only 3 inhabitants.

If you are interested, please leave a message. They currently reside in the Brocket/Cooledge road area (HW78, just outside of the perimiter).

-Mike

akula
05-02-2005, 7:23 PM
what kind of damsels?

mwitten
05-02-2005, 7:41 PM
For those who have asked:

I believe the Damsel's are 3 Spot. The clown is a bit more difficult, but it really looks like a Clarkii. Damsels are around 1.5-2inches, and the clown is a bit longer.

They are in temporary quarters right now at a friends house (mine is under renovation), so I can't post photos until this weekend.

They are all definately survivors... I am hesitant to split them up, because I think the one remaining would get too aggressive in there by itself.

-Mike

mwitten
05-02-2005, 7:55 PM
Found a photo of two of them... Have not tried to upload an image here before, but will give it a try -Mike