View Full Version : Mushrooms for Sale!

Budsreef
05-30-2010, 10:39 AM
The picture is terrible so if anyone wants to see a better one of a specific rock let me know and I'll move them around and try to get it. Pick up is in Lawrenceville or I can bring to the meeting since it is only a little more than a week away.

The front row and any single in the middle row are $5 each except the green hairy which is $10.
Rocks with three or more are $15 each.

tdam
05-30-2010, 4:24 PM
I will take that big red mushroom in the front row if it's available. I can pick it up tomorrow if you are not busy.

justindville1987
05-30-2010, 4:25 PM
interested in any trades for sps

Budsreef
05-30-2010, 5:40 PM
You got it, PM sent.

I will take that big red mushroom in the front row if it's available. I can pick it up tomorrow if you are not busy.

Budsreef
05-30-2010, 5:45 PM
I think I have most of the SPS I'm interested in so I'd be more interested in trading for zoas, but I already have quite a few of those also.

interested in any trades for sps

smartwater
05-30-2010, 6:27 PM
I'll take some of thoes red mushrooms if still avalible? Pick up tomorrow? Like 2-3

Budsreef
05-30-2010, 7:13 PM
The large one is already spoken for, but the two smaller ones are still available. PM sent!

I'll take some of thoes red mushrooms if still avalible? Pick up tomorrow? Like 2-3

smartwater
05-31-2010, 9:01 AM
Ok ill take the little ones

Budsreef
05-31-2010, 1:32 PM
The picture is terrible so if anyone wants to see a better one of a specific rock let me know and I'll move them around and try to get it. Pick up is in Lawrenceville or I can bring to the meeting since it is only a little more than a week away.

The front row and any single in the middle row are $5 each except the green hairy which is $10.

All the red ones are gone!

Budsreef
06-01-2010, 10:46 AM

All the red ones are gone!
The green hairy is now gone.

Several single ones for $5 each are left, two $10 and a couple of $15 left as well.