View Full Version : The 3rd Annual Carnival of Savings Sale!

MARINE FISH
04-17-2010, 9:19 AM
Marine Fish & Reef Store is proud to announce that the 3rd annual Carnival of Savings will be May 8th & 9th!

It's Unlike Any Sale In The Atlanta Market!!!!!!!!

:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

Be sure to stop by and have your questions answered by Manufacturers Reps from some of your favorite brands! Representatives will be present for Seachem, KENT Marine, Aqueon/All Glass Aquariums, Oceanic, Coralife, Marineland, Perfecto, Caribsea, San Fransisco Bay Foods, Ocean Nutrition Foods, Sicce, Ecoxotic, Instant Ocean, and more! (All reps on site Saturday)

Remember this is our big sale so come the 8th and 9th and you won't be disappointed by the amazing deals we will have... EVERYTHING in the store is on sale! Just a little idea of what's in store:

ALL AQUARIUMS DISCOUNTED UP TO 63% OFF!!!!!! :wow2: Pre-booking begins Monday April 19th!

Oh and did I mention there will be Food and Prizes? I mean how can you go wrong :thumbs:

More announcements to come in the following weeks!

coolsurf
04-17-2010, 9:38 AM
Cool! Gotta start saving my pennies and take advantage of it. :thumbs:

ricksconnected
04-17-2010, 10:48 AM
i went last yr. trust me on this, you CANT bring enough money.
sure everything is cheap, but you'll want 1 of everything lol.

HoneyB627
04-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Pre-booking?

ichthyoid
04-20-2010, 12:58 PM
pre-booking?

+1?

MARINE FISH
04-21-2010, 1:32 PM
Sorry for the slow response to your questions...

"Pre-book" refers to ordering and paying for an item to be picked up at the time of the sale. For example, at this time our pricing on aquariums has been set and you can go ahead and buy the aquarium at full sale price to ensure that there is one available for you at our sale. As we release/finalize pricing on other large items you may do the same thing. Livestock however, can not be pre-booked for the sale. If you have any questions about aquarium pricing please feel free to give us a call at the store (770)321-8404 and ask for Corey or Bryan.

Respectfully,
Management
Marine Fish & Reef Store

Scrilla
05-07-2010, 8:43 PM
What Time Does The Sale Begin Tomorrow?