View Full Version : <OPEN HOUSE> For Sale By Owner: Tank & Everything

intekhab
03-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Due to many many many reason.. (mine, not potential buyers) I have not sold a thing.... :roll:

But this gotta go :arrow:

If you are interested, come by my house... Saturday only

5362 Milieo Place
Lilburn, GA 30047

i-85 North from Downtown to Jimmy Carter Blvd
Take Right Turn and go about 3 miles and turn left on Rockbridge Rd
Go all the way (cross over Hway 29) and take a right on Milieo Place (right after George Town Subdivision). House has a For Sale sign in front of it. Buy the house while at it too (may give you a package deal) :P

Hi,
I have been away from this crowd for a while. Hope you all are doing well. Some may remember me, but many may not. But I am back online to sell my tank and everything. We put our house for sale and I have to sell these asap. But wont be gone for long, that's for sure :cry:

200 Gallon Oceanic Tank (8x2x2)
Custom Stand and Top
(Fan mounted, but never hooked up on the hood...lazy)
4 German Double ended Bulb on Individual Pendent on PFO Ballast
2 AmpMaster 3K Pump
2 1" Sea Swirl (with extension)
2 300Watt Heater (wonpro titanium)
MyReef Sump
MyReef Refugium
MyReef Protein Skimmer (MR2)
MyReef Calcium Reactor (Single Chamber) + Pump
C02 Tank
water shut-off system
RO/DI system
Bunch of Salifert Test kits
Huge Bucket of Red Sea Salt
and othre misc small item
(I honestly wanted the best, so got what I felt (and could afford) at that time.)

I have over 300lbs Marshall Island Rocks. Full of life but just starting to dsicover some aptasia. Full of feather duster, worm, stars, copipods, stomatella, cerith and other type of creatures. I still discover something interesting that I have never seen before now. No Mantis Shrimp or Giant Bristle Worm.

Rose Anemone + Pair of very Dark True Perc (Black Perc like almost)
Tang (Hippo) Med/Large
Royal Gramma
Southdown Sand infested with bugs

----------------------------------------------------------

This is a sudden plan as we are selling our house obviously and the place we are moving while we build a house, cannot possibly hold that beast :P

I must say, I have no idea how somebody will take it from my home, but it will be very challenging. Also I spent almsot a 1000 for plumbing, but some of those has to be cut out and glued later because I did not think smarter when it was being built. I didn't think I will ever take it out of our house.

My email address is ichoudhury007@NOSPAM.yahoo.com (please remove NOSPAM.)

Lately, I am extremely busy at work and when I am home spending most of my time with my ever demanding 2 year old. If I don't respond, just don't get upset. I will return soon and reply.

Sorry, forgot to add this .... if anybody want to buy this thing, you have to arrange a pickup with some of your friends. Believe me, this is heavy and I have broken both of my elbow few years back and almost no help with heavy lifting. :roll:

intekhab
03-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi,
Thank you for all the interest so far. However, I have not found somebody (yet) who will buy the whole setup. I will continue to search for that person who will buy the whole thing for couple of weeks. Then I might consider breaking it up into pieces for everyone interested. Thanks again.

Also, Sorry for my delayed response.

Regards,

Intekhab

hiep007
03-31-2005, 5:52 PM
i am interested in the tank if u want to email me

intekhab
04-20-2005, 11:32 PM
Sorry, I have gone through bronchitis, to taking care of my sick baby to visit to Phoenix to heck of a time at work....you get the point. I am back and really interested selling the tank.

Guess what? I took picture. I hope I can post these here

http://www.atlantareefclub.org//images/zoom/AWECQF/Tank1_2005-04-12_23-31-30.JPG

http://www.atlantareefclub.org//images/zoom/AWECQF/Sump_2005-04-12_23-37-28.jpg

http://www.atlantareefclub.org//images/zoom/AWECQF/Tank2_2005-04-12_23-31-54.JPG

http://www.atlantareefclub.org//images/zoom/AWECQF/pic_2005-04-12_23-41-49.jpg

http://www.atlantareefclub.org//images/zoom/AWECQF/pic_2005-04-12_23-42-58.jpg

intekhab
04-20-2005, 11:47 PM
By the way, I have Aiptasia (Rock Anemone) issue right now. But those are food for Copperband Butterfly. I had once and it ate all the aiptasia within very short time.

James S.
05-01-2005, 8:16 PM
IM INTERESTED IN JUST THE TANK,STAND.THE ROSE AND THE PERCS.LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH?

intekhab
05-16-2005, 7:28 PM
Sorry for not posting sooner ... [/b[

a) I have to sell without causing any harm to the animal
b) I will go through my email, PM and the post here to make sure I am responding to each of you in order (first-come-first basis). If I don't get a response back in one business day, I will offer it to the next person.

[B]200 Gallon Oceanic Tank (8x2x2)
Custom Stand and Top

-> 1500

I will get the right hight for Stand and Canopy as I stated they were custom. Stand is at least 6" higher than normal stand that comes with Oceanic (at least the one I saw). Canopy also higher.

Tank is painted black in the back and I added some extra holes in the bottom of the overflow with bulkhead and joint piple for added flow (forgot what they are called now)

Also various plumbing (spent over 1000) might be available with the tank as I break it down.

Important: I have to sell the livegoods before tank is available...obviously :-)

4 German Double ended HQI Bulb on Individual Pendent on PFO DE Ballast

4 PFO HQI Pendent = 280
4 DE German Bulbs = 120
2 PFO 250W DE Ballast = 240
(Obviously all the cord and stuff that comes with it)

Icecap 660 Ballast + 2 72" URI Bulbs (SA)

The whole Icecap setup = 150

2 AmpMaster 3K Pump

AmpMaster 3000 = 150
AmpMaster 3000 = 150

SeaSwirl 1" with ext = 130

MyReef Stuff

MyReef Sump = 150
MyReef Refugium = 150
MyReef Protein Skimmer (MR2) = 150
MyReef Calcium Reactor (CR1) = 120

Other Misc Stuff

Pump For Reactor (MAG2) = 25
C02 Tank (CO2 in it) = 70
water shut-off system = 10 (not fency)
RO/DI system (old) = 50 (old.. need filter change)
Bunch of Salifert Test kits = 50 (will update type and qty)
Huge Bucket of Red Sea Salt = 20 (200G I think)
Light for Refugium (Jelli cmpt) = 100

LIVESTOCK - 30 lbs minimum order please as the rocks are big

All of my Rock = 1000
Breakdown = 3.99/lbs

I waited almost 4-5 months for these rocks and researched even 6 month prior to reaching my decision. I got the best Marshall Island rock. They are very nice shape and light and big. I mentioned to you that I haven't been taking care of it so I have some unwanted algae, and Aiptasia. But these rocks still shocks me with many surprise growths (good ones). Full of good creatures...worm, stomatella, tiny stars, snail, bugs....(no crab, no mantis and no beast hiding...then again, how do I know ;-) )

Live Sand
Mysterious is all I can describe it as...

100 for the entire collection.
(Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, these used to be called Southdown Sand)

Perc Pair and Anemone

I paid for the Rose Anemone only more than this. Need some care as I haven't been taking care of it at all for the last 6-7 months!!!

And these are True Perc (a lot of black in them) but not sure if you can call them Onyx. Matted pair and will spawn in a good home.

Regal Blue Med+

Gramma

hesstondc
05-17-2005, 1:39 PM
Still intersted in the skimmer if you ever sell it.

I have sent you an email, 2 pm's on reef centeral as well as replied to your post there.

If you decide to sell it I will pay cash...

Thanks

bob30329
05-23-2005, 7:55 PM
I'm setting up a tank and need almost everything.

PM

Bob

doberman
07-11-2005, 8:58 AM
Just wondering if everything has been sold or what is left and prices?

Thank you!

Dan in Woodstock

intekhab
08-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Due to 'personal' and 'professional' level issue, I had to go away from becoming a salesman for a while. I appologize to all those who have sent me email, PM etc. I am really eager to sell this to a person => The whole deal for cheap as I can go. I spent close to 10k on this thing but there's no way I can get any closer. So you can have it for $3000 :oops: I am honestly not thrilled, but my Wife is not letting me keep it any longer. She's just about had it with that tank and feel I am ignoring it on purpose. But I do want to sell it. So want to buy? :D

As I mentioned before, this must be a pickup and make sure you have some strong help as this is huge!

I hope to sell the whole thing but as I announced it before...things are still available separately. But it has to be in the right order. You all are reefkeepers, so I don't need to explain the order.

Her'es the sep items again (reduced)

[B]200 Gallon Oceanic Tank (8x2x2)
Custom Stand and Top

-> 1500
I will get the right hight for Stand and Canopy as I stated they were custom. Stand is at least 6" higher than normal stand that comes with Oceanic (at least the one I saw). Canopy also higher.

Tank is painted black in the back and I added some extra holes in the bottom of the overflow with bulkhead and joint piple for added flow (forgot what they are called now)

Also various plumbing (spent over 1000) might be available with the tank as I break it down.

Important: I have to sell the livegoods before tank is available...obviously :-)

4 German Double ended HQI Bulb on Individual Pendent on PFO DE Ballast

4 PFO HQI Pendent = 280
4 DE German Bulbs = 120
2 PFO 250W DE Ballast = 240
(Obviously all the cord and stuff that comes with it)

Icecap 660 Ballast + 2 72" URI Bulbs (SA)

The whole Icecap setup = 150

2 AmpMaster 3K Pump

AmpMaster 3000 = 150
AmpMaster 3000 = 150

MyReef Stuff

MyReef Sump = 150
MyReef Refugium = 150
MyReef Protein Skimmer (MR2) = 150
MyReef Calcium Reactor (CR1) = 120

Other Misc Stuff

Pump For Reactor (MAG2) = 25
C02 Tank (CO2 in it) = 70
water shut-off system = 10 (not fency)
RO/DI system (old) = 50 (old.. need filter change)
Bunch of Salifert Test kits = 50 (will update type and qty)
Huge Bucket of Red Sea Salt = 20 (200G I think)
Light for Refugium (Jelli cmpt) = 100

LIVESTOCK - 30 lbs minimum order please as the rocks are big

All of my Rock = 1000
Breakdown = 3.99/lbs

I waited almost 4-5 months for these rocks and researched even 6 month prior to reaching my decision. I got the best Marshall Island rock. They are very nice shape and light and big. I mentioned to you that I haven't been taking care of it so I have some unwanted algae, and Aiptasia. But these rocks still shocks me with many surprise growths (good ones). Full of good creatures...worm, stomatella, tiny stars, snail, bugs....(no crab, no mantis and no beast hiding...then again, how do I know ;-) )

Live Sand
Mysterious is all I can describe it as...

100 for the entire collection.
(Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, these used to be called Southdown Sand)

Perc Pair and Anemone

I paid for the Rose Anemone only more than this. Need some care as I haven't been taking care of it at all for the last 6-7 months!!!

And these are True Perc (a lot of black in them) but not sure if you can call them Onyx. Matted pair and will spawn in a good home.

Regal Blue Med+

Gramma

bob30329
08-22-2005, 11:32 PM
PM'ed for the blue and the gamma

Bob

ares
09-30-2005, 1:05 PM
I emailed you an offer for the whole thing; but I never heard back anything from 2 weeks ago... if your still trying to sell it; send me a PM so we can work something out.

georgiajams
10-03-2005, 12:28 AM
intekhab, I suggest you post some kind of reasonable way to get ahold of you (phone number??) since you must not check your PMs or email based on the frustrated buyers I'm seeing. If you want to sell this stuff, you need to be more responsive. Else, just list it on eBay and be done with it.

F22Mech
10-08-2005, 1:26 AM
Who is the manufacture of the RO/DI system?

intekhab
10-08-2005, 8:53 AM
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

intekhab, I suggest you post some kind of reasonable way to get ahold of you (phone number??)

770-717-0178 (Today 10/8 between 9-5PM)