View Full Version : 55 gallon setup for sale!!!!!!!

BIGGQ00
02-22-2010, 10:18 AM
decided to get rid of my first saltwater setup:sad:. for sale, a 55gallon glass undrilled tank(not cleaned, but will try to do some scrubbing before i sell, would make a great sump!), black stand, cascade 1000 cannister filter, seaclone 100 hang on protein skimmer, plastic hoods, glass tops, and light fixtures with bulbs all for $350:wow2::wow2::wow2: . would like to sell together but if cannot get any takers willing to part out eventually. i will try to post pics but i am camera challenged and i had a time trying to post pics before. located in woodstock if want to take a look at it. can email at biggq@hotmail.com or pm me. thanks:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BIGGQ00
02-26-2010, 1:30 PM
Decided to reduce price down to...........$250 for entire setup!!!!!!:ahh::ahh: Also willing to part out if no one wants entire setup!:yes:

Undrilled 55 gallon Perfecto glass aquarium................$75 (will make a great sump!!!)
VERY Simple black stand..............$25
Tank and stand together...............$100
Cascade 1000 cannister filter................$65
Seaclone 100 hang on protein skimmer..............$35
Glass Hoods................$15/ea or $25 for both
Plastic Hoods (came with tank)................free with purchase of tank

*also including filter material for cannister filter*
*unless entire setup is purchased, will include lights in hood, otherwise no lightbulbs will be included (possibly will be used for a refugium for current setup)*

NEED SETUP GONE ASAP!!!

******Also have set of All-Glass Hoods to fit a 55 gallon tank for $25/ea or $40 for both also for sale******

BIGGQ00
03-08-2010, 12:26 PM
No takers thus far so deciding to drop the price even further.................$150 for everthing!!!!!! Really need this gone please call me @ 404-550-2538, I will split up, sell whole, whatever it takes to get rid of it!!!!