View Full Version : Aquavitro Salinity: Who else wants some?

JennM
01-31-2010, 7:04 PM
I'm preparing my next order. We sold out in just under 3 hours this past week. Only a handful of people pre-ordered, and while I got extras, they walked out the door quickly.

If you would like some - same price I offered in January, please let me know and/or place your prepaid order.

I'm closed til Tuesday at 4 but I'll be in and out of the shop - PM if you'd like in on this week's order.

Prepaid orders get priority, I will order extras again, but if you haven't pre-ordered, it's first-come, first served on the extras.

Cheers,
Jenn

Oil_Fan
01-31-2010, 9:50 PM
Jenn,
I'll take another 2 buckets (1 more in addition to the one you're already getting me) . May as well stock up. I'll email you tonight.

1PERCULA
02-01-2010, 10:30 AM
I picked up a couple of buckets myself this weekend from Jenn. Stuff smells funny in the bucket. I didn't notice the smell when I added it to the tank. Slow to mix with current Seachem Reef salt. I was cloudy for about 30 mins after my weekly water change (10%). Obviously no results to report yet, but the bucket is pretty heavy and the handles/straps aren't very good/secure. Or maybe it was just the one of the two that I have. Bring a hand truck if you can.

JennM
02-01-2010, 10:40 AM
We have a hand truck...and can help you load.

Jenn

JennM
02-01-2010, 4:03 PM
Anyone else? I'm putting in my order Tuesday morning for Thursday arrival.

Jenn

JennM
02-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Last call for this week's order. I open at 4 today, but PM if you want in on this week's order.