View Full Version : move FS/FT from home page?

WOLFIE
03-22-2007, 2:11 AM
I find that it is very annoying every time I log on just to see there are 10+ FS/FT in the home page.
I have no problem with people selling/trading their stuff, but I rather that it does not show up on the home page.

tsciarini
03-22-2007, 5:38 AM
Everything listed as single threads on the home page shows what topics are currently most active. It's the way the software handles is and I don't think there's a way to single out specific forums without changing the hard coding.
I generally only view threads based off of "New posts" but that's becoming increasingly difficult with the ammount of activity of the boards.
We're looking for ways to slim down the page views... hopefully we'll figure something out that will suffice to the majoritys needs.

tsciarini
03-22-2007, 5:40 AM
Currently there are 4 FS threads out of 25 displayed on the main page... that doesn't seem excessive to me.

kappaknight
03-22-2007, 10:40 AM
We're looking for ways to slim down the page views... hopefully we'll figure something out that will suffice to the majoritys needs.

Why would you want to slim down the page views? Everything as a marketer tells me that's the opposite of what you should be aiming for.

tsciarini
03-22-2007, 8:26 PM
I'm not doing anything... the webmaster is.

and I think I worded that incorrectly... tring to slim down the view of the page (make it less cluttered and easier to navigate).