View Full Version : Frags to trade for Subcurrent

AugustaSalty
10-19-2009, 10:24 AM
I need a Subcurrent filter, it doesnt have to be new, if anyone has one, I will trade you frags for it and make it worth your while. Also, I need a mag float. The little aquarium cleaners. It can be for glass or acrylic looking for the 4" x 1" one, doesnt have to be new, I will also trade you frags for it. I have tons of LPS, SPS, Softies, zoas, and just about anything available, so let me know if you are interested. I've heard these posts have to have a price, so the price of all these frags is $1B. Does that make it the most expensive post? i hope so.

fjr
10-19-2009, 11:22 AM
i might be interested in buying some frags if that will help

AugustaSalty
10-19-2009, 12:53 PM
that would help, the subcurrent is $35 ish after tax, not sure what the mag float runs. what kind of frags are you looking for?

GAreefer
10-19-2009, 1:41 PM
I have a subcurrent filter that Im not using anymore. If this is the one you are talking about http://www.marinedepot.com/Current_USA_SubCurrent_Internal_Filter_w_Pump_Wate r_Pump_Driven_Filters-Current_USA-CU08026-FIFRITWP-vi.html

Let me know if that is the kind you want and I will trade for some frags!

fjr
10-19-2009, 2:05 PM
i would be interested in softies and zoas.maybe some lps.just let me know what you have.

ptcpilot
10-19-2009, 4:52 PM
I have a brand new one in the box that I will not be using...PM sent

Lance