View Full Version : 2 Lotto winners - one in Dalton GA

Melissa
03-07-2007, 1:43 PM
Dale - did you win the lottery? (I don't even know if he's a member on here.)

I read two people get to split the $370m mega millions. One ticket was sold in Dalton and one in Jersey. The one in Dalton was supposedly a bought in a shop that is a ways off the interstate so it might not be someone who came from out of state to buy tix.

glxtrix
03-07-2007, 1:54 PM
bah, why couldnt it have been me!

Tonester_man
03-07-2007, 2:06 PM
That would buy a BIG tank!

George
03-07-2007, 3:27 PM
As soon as I'd picked out my new lot, whoever designed the reef exhibit at the aquarium would be working with my architect to get that in my basement. :D

flyingarmy
03-07-2007, 3:31 PM
I am part of a ticket pool here at work. We bought 600 tickets and won a grand total of $81.00. Well maybe next time!

wbholwell
03-07-2007, 3:52 PM
I am part of a ticket pool here at work. We bought 600 tickets and won a grand total of $81.00. Well maybe next time!

Ha, not too good of a return on your money (although it's better than my 10 tickets that didn't win a dime!) If I won the lottery I'd have to give up my tank. I'd be too busy traveling to take care of it. But I'd be spending most of my time aboard my 50 ft. sloop and doing a lot of diving, so I don't think I'd miss it that much!

flyingarmy
03-07-2007, 4:05 PM
Ha, not too good of a return on your money (although it's better than my 10 tickets that didn't win a dime!) If I won the lottery I'd have to give up my tank. I'd be too busy traveling to take care of it. But I'd be spending most of my time aboard my 50 ft. sloop and doing a lot of diving, so I don't think I'd miss it that much!

I would just change tanks.....

http://www.flyingarmy.com/Temp/coralreef.jpg

Frewl
03-07-2007, 5:28 PM
Man and I didn't buy a ticket and that's here. Maybe my dad bought one. He's a simple guy hopefully he would share with his only son.