View Full Version : Tricolor frags

phScales
02-04-2005, 4:16 PM
I got two tricolor frags coming to the meeting on tuesday. Anyone up for a trade? Sorry, no pictures.. gotta get a new camera.

jessezm
02-04-2005, 6:51 PM
What are you looking for? I have some digitata and orange zoo's with mushrooms. would you be interested in either?
--Jesse

phScales
02-06-2005, 3:06 PM
Sure, i can always use some more zoo's... what color digi?

jessezm
02-06-2005, 3:19 PM
Digi is standard brown. It had colored up with intense purple tips but over the last few weeks in its new 120 gallon home it has gone back to brown and white. Previously it was under a 70 watt 13k halide in my 7 gallon. Now it's under one of the two 250 watt 13k halides in the new tank. I suspect it will color up again once it gets used to the light. Let me know if you're interested. Otherwise, will you save a frag for me and I'll bring you some orange zoos? I have one rock of zoos with some xenia on it if you're interested in that. Thanks,
--Jesse

phScales
02-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Sounds good. I've been needing to re-introduce some xenia. A usually peaceful trigger finished off the remnants of a tank crash a year and a half ago. The tricolor is brown/green (deep pretty green under actinics) with purple/blue growing tips and bright green polyps... redbug free. I'll pass on the digi.. already have a purple/brown getting pretty big.

jessezm
02-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Great, see you tomorrow! I'll be meeting some folks over at The Atlanta Bread Company before the mtg if you want to meet up there. I have bushy brown hair and a gotee that needs trimming. (see old picture of me below for reference)

--Jesse

phScales
02-07-2005, 6:49 PM
Heres a picture. Note: the color on the coral was pretty brown when i got it, but it colored up very nicely. I treated for redbugs and changed the lights a few weeks ago and it dulled/ lightened. Its just now starting to return.. the frags lightened as well but have been growing out for a month or so.

AugustaSalty
03-14-2010, 12:11 PM
are these still available?

Mockery
03-14-2010, 12:28 PM
umm this thread is from 2005, so I don't think so. Could be wrong though.

phScales
03-14-2010, 1:07 PM
This is the first time i have logged in in years. I am getting out of the hobby after over a decade and am selling everything accumulated over the years. I will post a full thread shortly. I still have some tri-color frag sized pieces although not in great condition. I had a kalk accident a few months ago and lost a lot of the tank...

NanoNano
03-14-2010, 1:12 PM
Holy 5 year bump.....