View Full Version : 9/9 - 9/12 Trade Show Specials

JennM
09-02-2009, 1:52 PM
I will be attending a wholesaler's annual trade show on the weekend of 9/12 (the store will be open as usual).

On 9/9 I will have the specials and pricing available to me.

If you are looking for a big-ticket item (Tank, light fixture, stand, etc.) OR you are looking to stock up on staple items like salt or supplements, please let me know. The specials are only valid on orders placed during the show, but usually there are some pretty deep discounts.

Please email info@imagine-ocean.com instead of PM - PM box fills quickly. Please put "Trade Show" in your subject line so I will see it.

As soon as I get the specials and pricing, I will respond to you and let you know if what you're looking for will on sale, and the sale price.

Then, if you'd like to order, I'll need a deposit and/or prepayment before the close of business on Saturday, September 12.

Items ordered during the show usually ship the following week, so they'd arrive on September 16. Occasionally some items ship the following week, but they usually get most stuff out immediately following the show.

Feel free to email any questions :)

Jenn

AndyMan
09-02-2009, 3:42 PM
you know I'm ready for some salt (I've got a couple of weeks worth left here) think they're going to be better priced than what you quoted me earlier this week?

AM also thinking about coming up tonight so I can get the twitter special :)

JennM
09-02-2009, 4:25 PM
Andy I don't know for certain yet, but my educated guess says yes, it may be better priced.

Jenn

cr500_af
09-02-2009, 5:49 PM
Jenn, do the tank builders accept custom orders at any type of special price?

JennM
09-02-2009, 6:58 PM
No they don't, but I can usually get competitive pricing on custom quotes. Email me with what you're looking for and I'll get you a price ;)

Jenn

AndyMan
09-02-2009, 8:52 PM
Thanks for the salt tonight Jenn!

I'm definitely keeping up with the tweetz...

JennM
09-02-2009, 8:57 PM
Yep - never know what little deals might happen with the tweets ;)

cr500_af
09-02-2009, 9:16 PM
No they don't, but I can usually get competitive pricing on custom quotes. Email me with what you're looking for and I'll get you a price ;)

Jenn

Done, and thanks.

AndyMan
09-02-2009, 9:39 PM
Yep - never know what little deals might happen with the tweets ;) promises promises . . . :yay:

JennM
09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
I think I am caught up on all of the email inquries. Check your inbox for replies to your requests.

I will be making a list of specials and putting it in my newsletter- hopefully later today or first thing tomorrow.

If you are looking for anything specific from the major manufacturers (Current, Seachem, Kent, Brightwell, Coralife, Marineland, Instant Ocean, Perfecto, All-Glass, or the like), please email info@imagine-ocean.com with your specific inquiry and I'll get you a price ASAP.

ALL orders must be prepaid by close of business on Saturday, September 12, and pricing expires then. Items should ship immediately and be here on the 16th. If some items run out of stock, they will fill the orders as soon as they (the distributor) receive them.

Cheers,
Jenn

AndyMan
09-10-2009, 11:17 AM
I was up at Imagine Ocean this morning picking up some lamps that Jenn was holding for me

Sale items ARE NOT MARKED so you have to ask Jenn if something on the shelf is actually part of the "sale"...
Trust me, it'll be worth your while making the trip before this apparent "firesale" ends!

Seachem/AquaVitro stuff is ridiculously priced but it's not just stuff she has on the shelves! I also ordered some spare T5HO bulbs while I was there for my little 18" Nova Extreme and these were bulbs she doesn't normally carry BUT still part of the sale scenario because they are available from her distributor

Also sounded like of Marine Land products are also priced to move

OK, so I've gotta wait a week or so for delivery, big whoop de dooo

My only "suggestion" is only take enough plastic/cash with you to cover WHAT YOU NEED or what you think you'll need in the forseeable future otherwise you'll need a pickup truck to go fetch the stuff when it comes in next week