View Full Version : BOD meeting announcement

Skriz
06-24-2009, 11:22 AM
BOD meeting is scheduled for July 2nd, 2009

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=361485#post361485

jmaneyapanda
06-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I'll be late. Actually, probably very late, but I will be there.

Amberjack
06-24-2009, 5:55 PM
I should be there also, look forward to it.

Ralph ATL
06-24-2009, 8:17 PM
Thanks for the announcement & offer! Although you guys mostly only hear the complaints, I must say that this is the very best year that the the club has run since I've been a member. And no, I won't be attending, but that's why I voted for you guys! ....not that it mattered, but I did vote......

Anyway, seriously, thanks for all the personal time and committment to make this club better. I really appreciate YOUR personal time that you have sacrificed for the benefit of the club. A big kudos to Chris & Loren, too!

Ralph

HN1
06-24-2009, 8:19 PM
Thanks for the announcement & offer! Although you guys mostly only hear the complaints, I must say that this is the very best year that the the club has run since I've been a member. And no, I won't be attending, but that's why I voted for you guys! ....not that it mattered, but I did vote......

Anyway, seriously, thanks for all the personal time and committment to make this club better. I really appreciate YOUR personal time that you have sacrificed for the benefit of the club. A big kudos to Chris & Loren, too!

Ralph

Definitely +1.