View Full Version : Just a couple pics

Maveri9720
02-21-2007, 12:06 AM
I have been lagging in the pic dept, but I finally broke out my new camera that I bought myself before X-mas. Attribute the delay to my fish tank, like you all don't how that goes.

Anyways, I downsized a couple of them and seeing as how it's 1:30am, I must go to bed, but soon I will downsize alot more of them and share them with you all.

Here's a good teaser bunch for you all. Hope you enjoy them!

Maveri9720
02-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Last one:

Flipturn88
02-21-2007, 5:15 AM
Those are some great pics! I love the cleaner shrimp on the toadstool - his whiskers seem like they are reaching through the picture. If you don't mind me asking, what camera did you get/use? Thanks!

MattTVI
02-21-2007, 5:54 AM
Wow, my clowns will not tolerate the L. Amboenensis, they always shy away from it... very nice!

Maveri9720
02-21-2007, 9:18 AM
Thanks.

I have a Nikon D50 and was just using the lens that came with it, 28mm-80mm.

These are actually some of my first pics with it, so I am pretty happy with the results. I have some more reading and learning to do before I start taking really nice pics, like your's Kayla.

Yea, the little clown can only take a little cleaning at a time. The Cleaner gets all worked up and excited he gets to clean something, then the clown decides it's too much and takes off for awhile. I'm surprised those pics came out as well as they did.