View Full Version : Cheap Cleaner Packages

Cameron
02-20-2007, 6:29 PM
Another site I am not endorsing, but managed to run across. Some pretty incredible pricing and they have a great feedback sans a couple people on reefcentral.

http://www.keyscritters.com/Build_Yr_Package.htm

The prices they list don't include a packaging (the box) and shipping costs, but doing a bit of research it looks like a box shipped from them is about $40. If you get enough critters, it could make for a really cheap cleaner package.

Cameron
02-20-2007, 6:31 PM
Oops... missed the part about these packages having free shipping. That is some incredible prices then.

Cameron
02-20-2007, 6:40 PM
I would also like to point out that they have club pricing for orders over $500. Something to consider in the future. At 50 cents per snail/crab including packaging and shipping, I can't imagine what the discounted prices are.

Cameron
02-20-2007, 6:41 PM
I just wanted to reply to my thread one more time before someone else does. Is this a record?

CGill311
02-20-2007, 8:48 PM
Too bad. Five is the record. Guess you'll have to start a new thread.:tongue2:

Xyzpdq0121
02-20-2007, 10:21 PM
That is alot of snails and crabs!!!

James S.
02-21-2007, 8:46 AM
I just wanted to reply to my thread one more time before someone else does. Is this a record?

At this Rate you should be catching up with Maroon very soon!

Cameron
02-21-2007, 8:54 AM
At this Rate you should be catching up with Maroon very soon!He will fall beneath the might of my do-nothing-but-post-all-day-ness.

Broreefr
02-21-2007, 9:16 AM
Another site I am not endorsing, but managed to run across. Some pretty incredible pricing and they have a great feedback sans a couple people on reefcentral.

http://www.keyscritters.com/Build_Yr_Package.htm

The prices they list don't include a packaging (the box) and shipping costs, but doing a bit of research it looks like a box shipped from them is about $40. If you get enough critters, it could make for a really cheap cleaner package.

well one site I highly DO endorse is Florida Pets. their pricing is also incredible, I have ordered from them before.

http://www.floridapets.com/

their large cleaning crew consists of 50 Nassarius vibex Snails and 50 Right Handed Hermit Crabs for 46.49. They offer FREE shipping over $50.00

AND they are a club sponsor so we get the discount on top of that

Cameron
02-21-2007, 9:32 AM
They are cheaper than a lot of places, but 100 cerith and 100 blue legs for $99 including shipping is probably the best price I have seen. I bet most suppliers don't do much better than that.

Broreefr
02-21-2007, 9:49 AM
Well if you got two large crews from florida pets it would be 92.98 ~ then the club discount makes it $ 83.69 to your door for 100 Nassarius vibex Snails and 100 Right Handed Hermit Crabs. That is pretty good

Cameron
02-21-2007, 10:21 AM
It is a good deal for sure, but blue legs are nicer and more expensive than right handed hermits. It is very hard to find people who sell the right handed hermit crab, but those who do sell them for about half the price of a blue or red leg.

FloridaPets.com does have a great deal on pods and I may pick some. They have some great prices on other items as well.