View Full Version : Tank Break Downs

MarineDesigns
05-05-2009, 2:08 PM
We just did two major tank breakdowns, both tanks were over 100 gallons and were up for at least a few years. We got about 300 pounds of live rock covered with coraline algae. We also got an extra large rose anenome, a few fish, metallic green candy branches, different sps frags, montipora's, assorted polyps, some very nice LPS pieces. It's definitely worth checking out if you have the time. Have a good week and we hope to see you soon! :yes:

EnderG60
05-05-2009, 2:35 PM
emailed

pmi_man
05-05-2009, 3:12 PM
i was just there, they have the most AMAZING looking neon green candy cane, it must seriously glow in the dark. the sps and other pieces they got are also very good looking. they got a maroon clown that must be 5in long! great stuff, gotta check it out! i wish i had more cash :doh:

MarineDesigns
05-05-2009, 3:29 PM
Here are some picture of the coral stock we just received from the breakdown.
We have priced most of the stuff and we have a lot of good deals on frags. Prices start at around 9 dollars for some corals. I would definitely hurry though, a lot of the stuff has already started to move and this is not an opportunity you will want to miss!

MarineDesigns
05-05-2009, 3:41 PM
Won't have the pricing till tommorrow, we are still putting it in the system. If you come tonight we will sell you anything out of the tanks.
Sorry for any inconvience...

Robin Splitt/
Owner Marine Designs

Scrilla
05-05-2009, 5:01 PM
Darn... One To Two Weeks Too Soon, My Cube Isnt Here Yet... :mad2:

Ill Need 10-15lbs Of LR And SW... :D

pmi_man
05-05-2009, 7:42 PM
im pretty sure they will hold stuff for you if you buy it first, idk about lr though