View Full Version : 45-gallon setup for sale

alm502
12-19-2004, 8:41 PM
I have a 3 month old 45-gallon tank, stand and equipment for sale.

Here's what I have:
- 45-gal All-Glass Tank
- All-Glass Versa-Top Glass Cover
- All-Glass plastic canopy and light
- All-Glass Pine-Oak wooden cabinet
- All-Glass Pine-Oak wooden canopy (with hinged top)
- CPR-50 Overflow box
- Aqualifter pump (for the CPR)
- 10 gallon wet/dry trickle filter (homemade froma 1 10-gal All-Glass tank and plexiglass)

(you'll need a return pump, something like a Mag-5)

My wife used this tank for about 3 months before moving to a larger 65-gal tank.

To save folks questions, I'll just state a firm price of $175 for the whole setup. If you are interested, PM me and I can send you some pictures.

I also have some live rock (cured in my tanks for about 2 mos now) and some live sand I could make a price on if a person wants to make a complete setup.

This would sure make a awesome Christmas present for someone.

Thanks,
Rick

eadamshuff
12-28-2004, 8:25 AM
How much would you like for all of it with the live rock and sand?

alm502
12-28-2004, 2:19 PM
Hi,
I tried to send you a PM on the 26th in answer to your question and sent you my phone number. I don't know if it got there. But hopefully it did.

I have about 31 or 32 pounds of cured Fiji rock, and could add a few more pounds from my tank if you want. But I could sell you that for $7 a pound. So just figure how many pounds you want.

The sand I have is CaribSea Aragonite Special Sea Floor Grade in 15# unopened bags. I could sell you that for $17 a bag (that's what I paid for it myself). So, again, just figure how many bags you want.

Give me a call and let me know how much rock and sand you are interested in, and I can give you a total bundle price. My phone number is in the PM I sent you. If it did not get there, let me know and I will send it to you again.

Thanks and I really look forward to talking to you. I am on vacation this week, so this is definitely the best week to get in touch with me.

Rick

eadamshuff
12-28-2004, 4:03 PM
I didn't get your pm so did not get your #. Do you have pictures? Don't know if I'll do the rock and sand...not in too much of a hurry on that and can wait on that.

Thanks,

Elaine

alm502
12-28-2004, 5:00 PM
I just sent you another PM with my phone number. Also, I attached a picture of the tank. You can only attach a 128 kb file, so the picture is really small. If you send me an email address, I can send you a larger file wih more pictures.

I will try to attach it here as well.

RIck

eadamshuff
12-29-2004, 7:21 AM
Definitely interested...can I see it maybe Friday?

alm502
12-29-2004, 8:39 AM
Friday would be great. Just let me know what time and we can make arrangements.

I sent you a PM yesterday with my phone number. Did it make it?

Just in case, please give me a call at (770) 945-5818. We'll set up a time and I can give you directions.

Rick

eadamshuff
12-31-2004, 9:05 AM
Looking forward to seeing it today around 12. Will call before I leave.