View Full Version : meeting

brad
02-13-2007, 10:55 PM
hey, it was good meeting everyone i did at the meeting, and thanks for all the frags! and now that i'm a member i'll be looking forward to the rest of the meetings and meeting the rest of you! oh and thanks for the brain!

tsciarini
02-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks for coming out Brad... sorry I dont think I got to meet you tonight (did I?)
Be sure to introduce yourself to me next time.... and thanks for supporting the ARC!!!

brad
02-13-2007, 11:00 PM
no i didnt get to meet you.. i kinda hung out in the back... i know who you are though, my friend pointed you out to me...

gpenley
02-13-2007, 11:21 PM
hey, it was good meeting everyone i did at the meeting, and thanks for all the frags! and now that i'm a member i'll be looking forward to the rest of the meetings and meeting the rest of you! oh and thanks for the brain!t y
:yay:
This was my first meeting and it was great. I learned an incredible amount. Really enjoyed watching in real time how frags are cut, sliced, broke, separated, hammered, sawed, sewed, glued, fish string strung, laced and attached based on type. The speaker and demonstrator was very knowledageable, I got to talk to him and ask my own questions, and all the fellow reefers and such were friendly and helpful. I made some new friends and learen a lot from everyone I talked to.

The door prizes were great, people even gave me some frags plus the two I got for being a member and going to meeting. Great networking and many new ideas. It was well spent 3 plus hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks also to all the helpers who worked hard, glued, bagged, hauled, did setup and take down, rubber banded, wtaered, and whatever. GREAT TEAM EFFORT and well run show. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

brad
02-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks also to all the helpers who worked hard, glued, bagged, hauled, did setup and take down, rubber banded, wtaered, and whatever. GREAT TEAM EFFORT and well run show. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

i second, third, and however many more is needed of this... it couldnt have been done without all of you! thanks!:up:

FishyBusiness
02-13-2007, 11:29 PM
I was pretty impressed too. I met a lot of people tonight too and hopefully my new partner and I will be attending all of the future meetings.