View Full Version : Uploading pictures?

Rick O
09-19-2004, 7:19 AM
Hey Sam. What's the trick to uploading pics? I'm getting an error message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/arc/www/images/zoom/ZTIOOP/tank03.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/arc/www/components/com_zoom/admin/save_photos.php on line 59

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpECZzh3' to '/home/arc/www/images/zoom/ZTIOOP/tank03.jpg' in /home/arc/www/components/com_zoom/admin/save_photos.php on line 59

Image Name Error type

tank03.jpg Error moving file.

0 images uploaded succesfully!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mafiaman
09-19-2004, 7:36 AM
There is a Modification that must be added to PHPBB2 in order to upload pictures.

Sammy, I have it, it's freeware. Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Also the spellchecker is an add-on.

Chris

sammy33
09-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Hey Sam. What's the trick to uploading pics? I'm getting an error message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was an error in the gallery settings. Fixed it. Try it again Rick. let me know if it misbehaves.
:wink:

sammy33
09-19-2004, 12:33 PM
There is a Modification that must be added to PHPBB2 in order to upload pictures.

Sammy, I have it, it's freeware. Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Also the spellchecker is an add-on.

Chris

The attacments mod is intalled. The spellchecker mod would be nice. going to try and install that soon.

mafiaman
09-19-2004, 12:44 PM
you must be using a different MOD then, the one being used at www.atlanta-smas.org allows for attachments directly to a post.
Much like the one used at www.thereeftank.com
With the one click browse and select style.

I guess you have it set up where it must be posted in the gallery then linked to??

mafiaman
09-19-2004, 3:11 PM
I see it now attach_mod_2310 that's the one
It was not showing up before.
Do you have the spellcheck mod? I may still have it in a zip file someplace if you need it Sammy

Also, the user's must go into thier profiles and chesk "yes" where it says "allow html" I think ;)

sammy33
09-19-2004, 3:29 PM
Do you have the spellcheck mod? I may still have it in a zip file someplace if you need it Sammy

Also, the user's must go into thier profiles and chesk "yes" where it says "allow html" I think ;)

Chris,
My sincere thanks for your help troubleshooting and working out the kinks. 8)

Seem the attach mod it was set to only allow moderators to attach files?? :? I reset for registered users so all should be able to attach images.

mafiaman
09-19-2004, 5:37 PM
Heck your smart enough to do it all on your own 8)
I knew you would anyway :lol:

Chris,
My sincere thanks for your help troubleshooting and working out the kinks. 8)

Seem the attach mod it was set to only allow moderators to attach files?? :? I reset for registered users so all should be able to attach images.