View Full Version : Thanks Raj and MRC!!!

Barbara
02-22-2009, 1:45 PM
Raj sold me a nice MRC Calcium reactor (complete set-up) and I got that puppy fired up today. I am so excited. I was really impressed with the quality of the build in the reactor itself. The spraybar upgrade was absolutely amazing. Not to steal any thunder, but when I first read that it was $45 for the upgrade, I didn't think it could be worth it. Then I saw the quality of the materials they used for the spraybar. The grey pvc pipe and union joint is amazing, and it's all cut to fit with precision.

The reactor itself is very quiet, and is made to fit in a small space. I currently have the entire set-up on the side of my tank in about 1 & 1/2 feet of space between the tank and the TV.

Raj made me get the upgraded pump because of the spraybar attachment. What an incredible pump it is. The Panworld 40 is so quiet I had to put my hand on it to make sure it was running!

And Raj was kind enough to deliver it to me at the last meeting.

Thanks for the great service and great product MRC!

LDYBKR
02-23-2009, 8:15 AM
Raj, ?

Derek_S
02-23-2009, 8:24 AM
I kinda want one of those panworlds. I wonder if they will fit a reactor set up for a Mag drive?

Barbara
02-23-2009, 9:05 AM
Nancy, "Raj" is "Skriz" on the ARC.

Derek, I don't know about that, but I suspect you could make it work. You need to come over and see for yourself; you literally have to put your hand on this pump in order to determine that it's on. It's amazing!

Acroholic
02-23-2009, 10:34 AM
I had an older style MRC Nilsen, and the motor finnally gave up the ghost, so Tim was nice enough to retro the Pan World Pump into my old stirrer. This is the pump on their new digital Nilsen, sans the hi-zoot timer.
Dave