View Full Version : Stores Near Dalton And Calhoun?

andregarcia_73
01-29-2007, 1:20 AM
Hey Everyone! Im New Here And Was Wondering What My Options Where As Far As Stores In The Gordon County Area? I Will Be Shortly Moving There From Lawrenceville, Ga (gwinnett County) And Have Not Seen Anything Around There. Whats The Closest Store Out There? I Need To Know In Case Of An Emergency As Well As Other Things. Thanks.

andregarcia_73
01-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Anyone?

James S.
01-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Dont know of any up there.Looks like youll be travelling down to Marietta or you could go to Pet Showcase in Hyram

Frewl
01-29-2007, 3:48 PM
I'm from Dalton so I know there isn't much. "Something Fish" that is in Dalton has some interesting livestock. They actually have some sea horses that he is breading there I can't remeber what kind. Its located near the intersection of Walnut Ave. and Riverbend RD/5th Ave.(sdame Street) depending on what side of Walnut you are on. There is Aquatic Pet Connection that is in Walnut Square Mall. And they have a location that is located in Chatsworth. There was one in Calhoun that I called when I was looking for Loc-line parts but they were no help. Drop me a PM if you want some more info on this backwards part of GA with not much to do around here.

On A side not I've been to lawrenceville to pick up my AP24.