View Full Version : Great store!

ericmcj31
02-05-2009, 10:32 PM
I was in for the second time today and this store still has a great WOW factor-! Stunning ray tank in the middle of the store, huge displays in the center of the store, and the rimless overflowing tanks make this store enticing, but the great staff make you wanna come back. A little pricey, but nonetheless, great looking, healthy livestock. Hope to see you guys around a long time. Thanks guys-

Eric

LeeS
02-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Agreed. GREAT STAFF Beautiful store. You can overlook paying a little more.

chefrepo
02-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Agree! Those zero edges are very cool.

ericmcj31
02-06-2009, 7:48 AM
Agreed. GREAT STAFF Beautiful store. You can overlook paying a little more.

yeah, I don't mind too much-I mean they've gotta keep their lights on and all-bills aren't cheap, rent, lights, water, etc.--that stuff ain't free!

Seedless Reefer
02-06-2009, 8:23 AM
The rimless tanks threw me for a loop for a bit you see I must confess I'm a coral tank leaner guy and I have found that after a few beers the urge to lean more increases.

You really cant lean on those tanks in the cold winter when you are wearing long sleeves :/

But being thick headed and kind of dumb I had to learn the hard way.

johnr2604
02-06-2009, 8:45 AM
The rimless tanks threw me for a loop for a bit you see I must confess I'm a coral tank leaner guy and I have found that after a few beers the urge to lean more increases.

You really cant lean on those tanks in the cold winter when you are wearing long sleeves :/

But being thick headed and kind of dumb I had to learn the hard way. I learn the hard way too. I left there with the whole front of my shirt wet :D .

Leslie
02-06-2009, 9:44 AM
I have found the fish to cost less than on Live Aquaria and no shipping charge. And they've all lived (except for the clown that jumped out of my dad's tank.)

And I was there yesterday with questions but Matt was on his way to the airport so they gave me his cell number and we chatted while I was standing in his store. Terrific group of people.

Linda Lee
02-06-2009, 9:45 AM
I learn the hard way too. I left there with the whole front of my shirt wet :D .

It's a good think you're not a couple feet taller...

Agree that it's a super store. We'll be there often.

:D

ericmcj31
02-06-2009, 9:49 AM
It's a good think you're not a couple feet taller...

Agree that it's a super store. We'll be there often.

:D

haha-just got a visual--lol; good luck explaining that one-

Curator
02-10-2009, 7:31 AM
After trying to get there for a couple months, I finally made it there on Saturday - Sunday is normally my free day and they are closed then. The store is very attractive and the staff very friendly and helpful. Amanda appears to have a solid knowledge of chemistry, about which I had questions.

Keep up the good work! Will you please open a store in Lake Claire, so I can walk there?

kevinbeth
02-21-2009, 4:59 PM
We went there for the first time today, reall an awesome store!

coolsurf
02-21-2009, 5:15 PM
Creation has turned out to be my second home. It's a 45 minute drive but worth it. The staff is great and the quality top notch. Also I find their pricing to be a little less than most. Keep up the ggod work...I love your store! :up:

ericmcj31
02-21-2009, 5:51 PM
It's a 45 minute drive but worth it.

yeah I know the feeling--it's a 45 mins. drive to ANY LFS from my place-lol