View Full Version : Awesome Store!

shuguley
01-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Well, I live near Columbus, GA, but work brought me close to Atlanta today, so I made the extra trip over to Creation Reef after reading the postive comments here. All I can say is WOW! This store is amazing and everyone there was so nice and helpful. What an amazing setup and selection they have of LPS, SPS, and saltwater fish! I picked up a brain and a bubble coral and couldn't be happier.

My only regret is that it is like a 130 miles from my house, you people that live close by do not know how lucky you are to have such a wonderful store to go to. Columbus has the worst group of fish stores I've ever been to. If anyone hasn't been there yet, what are you waiting for? I think in a couple weeks the wife and I may try to get a baby sitter and head up there on a Saturday (I told her she can pick out a coral :lol2: )... the day trip is well worth it!

:thumbs:

Creation Reef & Aquatics
01-26-2009, 4:40 PM
Thanks!

stickx911
01-26-2009, 5:23 PM
everytime work brings me up that way its been a sunday :sad:

I hope to get there someday.

Treyeleven
01-26-2009, 7:25 PM
everytime work brings me up that way its been a sunday :sad:

I hope to get there someday.

Matt- Sunday is my day off, let me know if you want to start opening on Sunday- its a lot of business. My uncle complains of the same thing- his only day off is Sunday.