View Full Version : Carpenter/Framer needed!

James S.
01-15-2007, 9:29 PM
I actually have a guy lined up to do this work but he has been slacking on me as of late and i really want to set up my 500 gallon.I need to install a couple lvl beams in my basement.I pretty much understand the concept,but would really like someone who has done this before to kind of supervise and help out so i dont have the first and second floor of my brand new house crash down on me.Anyone interested in cheap labor,frags,beer,whatever.I still need to order the beams,which i have not because i want to make sure that i order the right size.If anyone that is experienced in construction wants to help out let me know.Thanks

Cameron
01-15-2007, 9:36 PM
I know a guy that is a do everything really fast guy and won't charge you an arm and a leg. He did our floors (tile and laminent), built our bar and a ton of other around the house stuff. If you are interested, I will send along his number.

James S.
01-15-2007, 9:41 PM
Sure ill take his number.You got pics of your bar?

Cameron
01-15-2007, 10:30 PM
It is a small breakfast bar area he threw together in about an hour so it isn't a bar in the drinking sense. However, he has an extensive construction background and does a lot of home improvement work. Also, he is VERY fast. My pop used to build houses and I can tell you for certain when this guy is going he is going. I will PM you his contact info.