View Full Version : ARC November Meeting Announced

Xyzpdq0121
11-05-2008, 11:34 AM
http://www.seachem.com/images/Logo.jpg

The ARC is proud to announce its November meeting. We are proud to welcome Jim Rogers from Seachem Laboratories. Jim will be speaking to us about new AquaVitro line of products from Seachem. Jim will discuss some fairly advanced points of chemistry in a reef aquarium. Jim is also expected to speak about the ground breaking study presented at MACNA about the effects of aluminum phosphate removers on your aquarium. This is definitely a meeting not to miss.

The November meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 11th at 7:00pm.The meeting will be held at Steve Shindell’s office located at 3200 Downwood Cir Nw, Atlanta, GA 30327 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Atlanta&state=GA&address=3200+Downwood+Cir)

From I-75 South-bound:
Take Exit #255, West Paces Ferry and Northside Parkway. Turn left off the exit ramp. You will pass under I-75. Turn right at the first light onto Northside Parkway. Go to the second light, and turn right on Howell Mill Road. Go up the hill, and turn left on the first street, Downwood Circle. Go straight on Downwood Circle into the parking deck (all the way down the road). The building will be on your left.

From I-75 North-bound:
Take Exit #255, West Paces Ferry and Northside Parkway. Turn right off the exit onto Northside Parkway. Take an immediate right onto Howell Mill Road. Go up the hill, and turn left on the first street, Downwood Circle. Go straight on Downwood Circle into the parking deck (all the way down the road). The building will be on your left.

We will also me holding the November BoD meeting directly following the ARC meeting. We hope to start the BoD meeting by 8:30pm. Topics to be discussed, as time permits, are: the ARC budget, new incoming officers, forum changes, holiday party, and ARC/MACNA funds proposals (http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20302). This is a very important BoD meeting and we have scheduled it in an attempt to make it accessible to ALL ARC members.

BeesBaby
11-05-2008, 3:40 PM
This looks to be a good meeting; unfortunately, I will not be able to be on hand due to parents coming in from out of town.

shromy
11-05-2008, 4:08 PM
ill be there hopefully with the money to join this time, anyone else out of my crew going?

johnr2604
11-05-2008, 4:30 PM
I will be there for both meetings. Figure I need to attend a couple BOD meetings and see how they work.

Mockery
11-05-2008, 4:40 PM
I'm going if i can find a ride

twistoflime
11-05-2008, 5:53 PM
I'll be there also.

mysterybox
11-05-2008, 6:11 PM
sucks! I'm workin'!

KernelPanic
11-06-2008, 3:13 PM
This looks to be a good meeting; unfortunately, I will not be able to be on hand due to parents coming in from out of town.
So no tricked out name badges this month?

shromy
11-06-2008, 4:09 PM
ill give you a ride mockery if ya got 5 bucks well free but 5 bucks would be cool. i rode you around all day sat so whats a trip to atl. just let me know.
Steve

shromy
11-06-2008, 4:10 PM
ohh and i swear i saw your dad at the gas station right there at stillsnuro and kenn. due west today.

Mockery
11-06-2008, 4:24 PM
Let me ask my parents and i'll let you know. And sure i can get you some money.

jmaneyapanda
11-06-2008, 6:15 PM
I spoke to Jim today, and he's bringing along another staffer from Seachem, and ITS A SMART GIRL!!!! YEAH!!!

I'll be bringing along Lindsey Kayal, one of our Biologists on staff. She's quite bright and will present part of the information along with me.

mikesommers
11-10-2008, 5:58 PM
I want to go but by the time i get home and turn around to come it will be over. Do we ever do weekend meetings?

Xyzpdq0121
11-10-2008, 6:05 PM
I want to go but by the time i get home and turn around to come it will be over. Do we ever do weekend meetings?

Only one... Holiday Party.

DrNecropolis
11-10-2008, 6:06 PM
Woo hooo booze! Just kidding, not really though

mikesommers
11-10-2008, 6:57 PM
:lol2: Woo hooo booze! Just kidding, not really though