View Full Version : Anythingsaltwater.com

petrasb
10-31-2008, 5:53 PM
Anyone ordered from this place? I placed an order 2 weeks ago for bulbs and the only thing I have noticed it that my credit card was billed. I have email them, but heard nothing back. What happens it I never receive the products I paid for?
Avoid this on-line retailer.

rgardner
10-31-2008, 6:14 PM
I might be wrong but that place looks international. Did you ever see a phone number?? I couldnt find one. Did you pay through pay pal? Good luck, and thanks for the heads up.

Spike
10-31-2008, 6:49 PM
Anyone ordered from this place? I placed an order 2 weeks ago for bulbs and the only thing I have noticed it that my credit card was billed. I have email them, but heard nothing back. What happens it I never receive the products I paid for?
Avoid this on-line retailer.

You did pay with credit card, that is a good thing. If you do not receive bulbs call your card company and protest the charge.

Acroholic
10-31-2008, 8:57 PM
Non-receipt of merchandise you ordered via credit card is a slam dunk in a chargeback. Call your CC company and dispute the charge.
Dave

petrasb
11-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks, I will call and dispute the charges. The order was placed on Oct. 19th, and I need new 250 MH bulbs.
Put the word out to avoid this web site.

Darren24
11-01-2008, 11:42 AM
I have used hellolights.com many times with no problem. May want to try them.