View Full Version : Lenny is Performing this Friday Night

Lenny
12-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey y'all,

Lenny the seahorse guy here.

For those of you in town with nothing to do this Friday night, I will be performing at Tony's in Roswell (Yes, the place where we had the last meeting). It will be me, along with a few of my buddies who will be sitting in with me as the night goes, doing an acoustic performance of both original songs and a bunch of cover tunes y'all know and love. For those who don't know, this is how I make my living, so I'm not just some lame amateur in the corner of the bar.... it turns out I'm pretty good at what I do!

I would really love to see some of you guys come out and have yourselves a good time with us! (And on the breaks, we can get drunk and talk about tanks, so everybody wins!)

So, in sum:

Lenny and Friends: Live and Acoustic
Friday night, Dec. 29
Tony's American Grille and Tap
1085 Holcomb Bridge Road (One light west of the 400)
10pm - 1am or so. Might start a little early... might play a little late
Admission: Free

Note: For those of you who live in fear of tipping your musicians, at my shows Tipping is always encouraged, but never required, so feel free to come on out and enjoy the music and bar in general! I never bug people about tipping, but I also don't turn away those who enjoy my music and feel the need to do so, hahah! ( though If you do Tip, it'll end up getting used on my Seahorses, so it's for a worthy cause! haha )

Please come out to the show, and help support your local working musicians. Especially one of your own "Reefers"!

judochop
12-26-2006, 2:36 PM
My wife and I may have a siiter for this Friday. If we can arrange it, count us in!

Matt & Steph

fishwhisperer
12-26-2006, 3:46 PM
Oh darn!! I have to work on Saturday am...early! I may come but I would have to leave early. Do you ever perform on Saturday evenings ( Sunday is my day off). I'd love to talk seahorses too!

Lenny
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Yay! Sitters for the win!

And on the Sat. night tip... there are times I do play in town on Sat. nights, but this season I've pretty much just been doing private parties on Saturdays. I'm taking a few weeks off in Jan, but im sure that by Feb. there will be something public on saturday nights. But feel free to come out and split relatively early if ya gotta get up, I wont be offended if you leave during a set :)

Lenny
12-29-2006, 10:48 AM
Shameless bump!

If any of y'all do come out, make sure you come up and say hi if we've never met at a meeting (or in a fish store, hahaha).

I promise we'll have some fun tonight!