View Full Version : sleepy time

glxtrix
12-20-2006, 1:56 AM
hehehe, snuck a pic of my lazy sleeping clown. Finally the large toadstool is done shedding, thing has been closed up for a full week, usually its just a couple days. Anyways....enjoy.

http://www.lkordel.com/public/sleepyTime.jpg

glxtrix
12-20-2006, 1:58 AM
and on a sad note, Dr. Lavarious Q (pictured above) no longer has his mate, had to take her out, shes been picking on my large crocea clam for quite some time now and I'm not about to have a fish that I rescued kill a clam I've had for a good while now. Oh well, what ya gonna do?

Vettesarebest
12-20-2006, 8:31 AM
how do you know when a fish is sleeping and when do they sleep my clowns never seem ot sleep and neither does my pixie hawk. but my blue tang sure does she wedges herself in the rocks lol

glxtrix
12-20-2006, 11:58 AM
well, clowns dont really sleep....they usually constantly move around the tank, i just said he was sleeping in this pic cuz hes on his side, its all really due to the "hosting" behaviors of this guy and the toadstool. Its funny to watch he'll almost get trance like when laying on the TS and sometimes hes actually slipped off it, lol, silly clown.

Kevin
12-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Lee,
And you were at work at 3 AM??? WOW... I don't want your job.

Great pic though... sorry you had to remove the mate

glxtrix
12-20-2006, 12:54 PM
nah wasnt here till 3, I was here till 5:45am, not to mention that I got in at 10:30am thats a good what, 19 hr day?? The job a good, just had a crazy deadline to meet. I love my job, least its not manual labor and working all those hours, here I sit on my toosh and plug away on a computer creating cool stuff.