View Full Version : Any Gamers Here?

judochop
12-08-2006, 8:25 AM
Any of you into MMORPGs? I am currently playing City of Villians. I have played just about everything out there. I have accounts on EQ, EQ2, DAoC, WoW, etc. Anyway, if anyone is playing CoV or WoW, let me know. :thumbs:

Also, my other hobbies besides SW aquariums include drag racing and judo. So I am not 100% nerd (just 90% :lol2: )

George
12-08-2006, 9:04 AM
So I am not 100% nerd (just 90% :lol2: )
The list of acronyms in the first part of the post makes you 130% nerd, so you're still 120% nerd.

Question is: How close to home did the WoW episode of South Park hit?

judochop
12-08-2006, 2:08 PM
:D I don't watch Southpark :D

Yeah, reef nerds never use acronyms for corals either huh? lol

brad
12-09-2006, 2:43 AM
aww man, you have to go check those out online! the WoW episodes of south park were hilarious!

Zanski
12-09-2006, 10:34 PM
I played SWG, before it went nutzo. I now play BF2

kappaknight
12-10-2006, 4:09 PM
Xbox Live here... I only get to be a nerd about 10% of my time.

Lenny
12-13-2006, 10:54 AM
What? Fish nerds mocking game nerds? ;p

Well.. when Im not performing, practicing, or doing business stuff.... I'm hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft, and use City of Heroes/Villians as my superhero fix.

WoW: Hellscream Realm, Main is a druid. (Quirozz)
CoH: Justice Realm, Main is an Elec/Elec Blaster (Klezmer)
CoV: Justice Realm, Main is a Necro/Potions Mastermind (Necromulus)

Im a geek. Nerd. Dork. yep. But at the end of a long day, I find these games to much more enjoyable then just killing time in front of the T.V. (Okay, so I play them ON my 50" DLP TV... but.... so be it! hahaha)

It was nice to find other gamers last night :) We gotta figure how to play together at some point, haha