View Full Version : Skimmer/Filtration

Chemically_Balanced
07-29-2008, 1:35 PM
I think we need to organize an entore section just on skimmers and sumps. This way people can do easier research on skimmer and the newest ones out. We do have a lot of skimmer threads but they aren't easy to find and trying to do a search for skimmers will not produce any results.

The same goes for sumps and refugiums. If we had a place for people to see these things we might not get so many repeated threads asking for help in these two areas.

mojo
07-29-2008, 1:53 PM
I wish the wiki idea would have taken off... we could have just constantly updated everything on one page instead of repeating it in postings...

Mockery
07-29-2008, 2:20 PM
What happened with the Wiki?? I found it to be very useful

mojo
07-29-2008, 2:21 PM
It never had much in it, and then when the site got moved over, the database got corrupt, and it never got setup again. Unfortunately, hardly anyone used the original version that was in place, so it didn't have that much value....

LorenK
07-29-2008, 2:52 PM
I don't know about a new section, but I did just remove some words that were not searchable, two of which were Skimmer and Sump.

So now at least you can search for those.

Amici
07-29-2008, 3:35 PM
I didnt know how to add to the wiki. If I had known I would have compiled some good posts for a few sections.