View Full Version : feedback forum?

jaydm93teg
06-08-2008, 7:20 PM
Does this site have one that i dont know about where buyers and sellers can go and post and leave feedback for the people they buy, trade, and sell with?

bad idea?

Amici
06-08-2008, 7:27 PM
Its usually not an issue and I see this causing huge rifts between people. If someone isnt satisfied and the person is being rude. Just throw up a thread about the problem you had as a public service announcement. For example, one member tried to sell a nano cube that was "COMPLETELY SELF SUSTAINING!" with a sand bed that was like 6 inches and a little bit of rock for $1000. It was pretty absurd and the next time they tried to sell something, someone brought it back up so everyone knew to watch it with that person. I dont see a need, especially since there isnt a system to keep track of if someone was sold, so what is to keep someone from making stuff up just because someone else made them mad? Then you get into slander and libel and its just a huge mess. I VOTE NO!

jaydm93teg
06-08-2008, 7:44 PM
haha yea dawg good point I was thinking more of a praise and good feedback thing but that's like me I don't think about the negative side a lot haha

Barbara
06-08-2008, 8:25 PM
uh -oh! did those frags form me not work out?

SparksFly
06-08-2008, 8:26 PM
Dawgdude- Isn't posting a thread the samething as a feedback forum?

I personally think it would be a good idea. I mean with the new members coming on the arc just to sell stuff we as a group should know if someone had a bad experience. Some people are just here to make as much cash as they can by selling things. They don't care about the hobby.

Jimmie

jaydm93teg
06-08-2008, 8:32 PM
haha no barb they were perfect I was looking for a place to give good feed back on your frags the gsp was in full bloom like 2 days after I got it

Like I said I was thinking good feedback I never thought about the negative aspect.

Barbara
06-08-2008, 8:35 PM
Oh, I'm so glad the GSP came out so quickly. I actually bought it from Optimum Aquarium a year ago. It didn't come out for over 2 weeks in my tank. I'm glad it's doing well in yours!