View Full Version : Orange shoulder tang and saddle wrasse FS/FT

andregarcia_73
05-05-2008, 12:24 AM
I have an adult orange shoulder tang and saddle wrasse up FS or trade. Looking for a small blonde naso or another tang for my moms tank, snapper, porkfish, ect. for me. Will post pics ASAP, tang is stressed and was caught by my hornshark which has been going after him latley so i need to find him a home ASAP! The wrasse chases my Snapper around so i need him out too. TANG $50 OBO Wrasse $40 OBO. Plus im moving after summer so i prefer cash but whatever im open to all offers. Thanks guys. Tang is about 6-8 inches (pretty big) and wrasse 5-6 inches. Nice just doesnt like my Snapper and is bothered by my girabauldi.

andregarcia_73
05-05-2008, 12:49 AM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/Andregarcia_73/tang.jpg

WILL TRY TO GET PIC OF THE WRASSE LATER! HE"S SO ACTIVE ITS HARD TO GET A GOOD PIC! He's the same Gray as the tang with a orange saddle on his back.

James S.
05-05-2008, 2:02 AM
I would like the Tang. Is he hurt or nipped up? Trying to figure out what you mean by "caught by the hornshark".

andregarcia_73
05-05-2008, 10:38 AM
He's nipped! His fins will require some care and he seems fine just a little stressed and fins might show some wear and tear. The shark grabs him by the fins for some reason. Since they only have gripping like teeth in the front and teeth for crushing in the back im sure it just messes up the fins because he doesnt get him all the way but it has happened before and i put the tang in a QT for a few days and he was doing better. The QT was small though so as not to stress the tang any further i placed him back in the tank only to watch it happen again. I dont want this to happen again so i kind of have to let him go. Plus i could use the room as Im only keeping a few fish for the big move.

andregarcia_73
05-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Send me a PM if you still want it andI'll send you my info from there.